Invalid Report against Nobody.

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by King_Spycrab, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Nobody.
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:67861595
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    ttt_minecraftcity
    Which Round:
    Last round before map change
    Time of Occurence:
    ~9:10 PM-ish
    Reason For Report:
    Ghosting. I was playing as a traitor. I had not done anything traitorous that round except plant a C4, which was in an enclosed room. A while later the C4 goes off, and a bunch of people die. Then Nobody. says "KOS on Obviously, I saw him kill my brother". I get killed, and we lose the round. But then I get to thinking: He couldn't have seen that. I was in an enclosed room planting the C4, and you would have to disarm it to get DNA, but nobody went in that room or disarmed it. That means he could have only learned from his brother, killed BY the C4. So either he magically saw exactly who planted C4, or he got a little help from his brother. When I told Kotowari, he suggested I let the staff handle it, so here I am.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Sadly, no actual evidence other than mine and maybe a few other's testimonies. The evidence from my testimony are that he couldn't have seen me kill his brother unless he saw me plant the C4 (EXTREMELY Unlikely) or he is ghosting (much more likely, seeing as how he probably got the information from someone close to him, I.E. his brother).​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello! Thank you for making this report!

I told you before that without any visual evidence, I cannot ban the players. Despite me informing you that I would require evidence (which you failed to provide), you still chose to make the report. When I told you to leave it to the staff, I meant to leave it to me (considering I was the staff member present) and that I would try and gather evidence of the supposed ghosting. By the way, you were referring to another player when you made the report. It wasn't Nobody who stated the information earlier. Either way, there wasn't enough evidence gathered to convict the players for ghosting. The most this only provides is suspicion.

Your report has been found INVALID due to lack of evidence. If you wish to report a player for potential ghosting, please have the evidence to back up your argument.

Sincerely, Guilty-Crown

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.