Completed Report against MrMunkay514

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by xNS4LxDeAnx, Jul 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xNS4LxDeAnx

xNS4LxDeAnx Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    MrMunkay514
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:91316428
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    TeenBedroom
    Which Round:
    Not sure
    Time of Occurence:
    Around 12:50
    Reason For Report:
    Hes rdmed four times while no admin/mods are on​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. I have played with MrMunkay514 and I am a fairly good friend of his and I 100% know that he has a history of RDM'ing while there are no Mods or Admins online the server, so I guess I can say I am associated/involved with this report as for I have been with him while he has done this. I am going to talk to him about it right now on the server, until then its up to the staff on here to determine what happens next.

3. SchmooveySchmoove

SchmooveySchmoove He's so Schmooooveeee VIP

• Please refrain from commenting on reports you're not involved in.
    How do you expect the mods to be able complete this report if you have no kind of evidence? ie screenshots, demos?

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

@MrMunkay514™ or @MrMunkay514, please comment with any rebuttal you may have. Also, use your primary account so we can remove the other one.

5. MrMunkay514™

MrMunkay514™ better than ryan (especially at payday) VIP

he is right we kill each other and joke around and yes i should be slain :p

6. Rek

Rek Ø

Mrmunkay I have caught you many times doing this. While you may think it's all fun and games and you'll "take the slay", you need to realize that you are affecting other people's rounds. I believe mango or whoever finishes this report up should ask discretion to have a harsher punishment than "slays". Toxicity is not permissible here.

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I won't be able to finish this report up until after work tomorrow morning. So if someone else would like to take care of this before me then, by all means, go ahead.

8. MrMunkay514™

MrMunkay514™ better than ryan (especially at payday) VIP

ok i will stop rdming :D i dont mean to ruin other people's round's when just having fun with friend's i will stop

9. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

The reported player has been dealt with, thank you for your report! Have a nice day.

Report: Completed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.