Completed Report against Mr. Awg

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Robb Stark, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robb Stark

Robb Stark Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    Mr. Awg
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    Temple- DatMap
    Which Round:
    throughtout multiple rounds
    Time of Occurence:
    6:30-7:30
    Reason For Report:
    As Mr. Awg continually to curse I replied to him to watch his profanity. He replied by calling me as a "Cock sucker" and other few words. it now on Datmap Mr. Awg continued to curse and other players told him to watch his mouth like Falcor and Houzekeeping, he replied to Falcor by calling her a "Bitch." after many times i told Mr. Awg to stop his cursing he continued to harass. Mr. Awg had serveral reports and nothing was done.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    bboze, Houzekeeping, Falcor​

2. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Was this over voice or text chat? If over text please provide screenshots. I will tag @Falcor to get her input.

3. Rek

Rek Ø

I believe you are reporting Mr. Awg not Vorlass. So put Mr. Awg's steamid in there. Not Vorlass's name.

I will tag @Vorlass as he was present.

4. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

I would like to add unless you tell the staff member on at the time you are being harassed via admin chat they will have a harder time of knowing about the current situation.

5. Vorlass

Vorlass Steam Level Scrub VIP

Good evening,

When dealing with harassment, it is imperative that you report it to an admin/mod via admin chat. I received no such logs. Voice chat is hard to hear due to gunfire and other people yelling which is why I rely on admin chat for any issues.

What I DID see however were other people attacking Mr. AWP. Performing street justice is never the right answer. ALWAYS tell a staff member when something is wrong.

2015-04-09_00004.jpg
    Keep in mind, there was no KOS and he killed the T a good while before he started attacking.

2015-04-09_00003.jpg
    Based off his response, I will be keeping an eye on things. This thread will be kept open for more evidence.

6. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

All comments made by Vorlass and Paul are correct. Mr. Awp was harassing many people during multiple maps.it was through voice chat though. So there is no evidence unless someone was recording at the time. Personally mr. awps first comment to myself wasnt kind but i did not feel I had to ask a mod for interference yet, hence why i didnt contact Vorlass via admin chat. Houze did rdm due to the harassment but that is still RDM.

7. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

User has been global banned for his toxic behaviour across our servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.