Completed Report against Moist Teeth

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by TheNextLvl, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNextLvl

TheNextLvl New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Moist Teeth
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:91573201
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    parkhouse
    Which Round:
    Unknown
    Time of Occurence:
    around 1:15 am est
    Reason For Report:
    Story:
    As a detective your duty is to obtain D.N.A from innocent corpses. When I had obtained my D.N.A and realized it was Moist Teeth, I killed him. I made sure to I.D. the body, and I was correct. Moist Teeth was indeed a Traitor. The next round he whispered me stating, “you’re ghosting now im going to have to punish you.” On the rules for Serious TTT, it states that ghosting is not allowed. I was a detective and my fellow friend was an innocent. Therefore, there was no proof I was ghosting. Furthermore, after I had received that message, my internet gets completely disconnected. I had no internet for 5 minutes. When I had rejoined and private messaged him, he does it again by disconnecting me; however this time it was much worse. I was not able to click on any websites or do anything. I could not rejoin the server. Hacking/disconnecting, whatever you prefer should not be allowed in SeriousTTT. SeriousTTT is one of my most played servers that I enjoy playing. I tried to find his profile, but it was set to private, and he had no profile picture, which bizarres me. My assumptions are is that this person “Moist Teeth” has been doing this to most players; however the players are unable to report him, since he possibly changed names or disconnects the user without stating stuff.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    WhatTheEmmi
    [YG] Salisan

http://tinypic.com/r/2cpf53a/8

2. WhatTheEmmi

WhatTheEmmi Member

Honestly, this should not have happened. Everyone was having a good time playing, no one was getting slayed since everyone was playing by the rules. I don't understand why people have to do this. There is no need for such harassment playing a game. smh. Also, Yes you are right. The person did change the name quite often. I was wondering why you were afk, because some ddosed you. I called thenextlvl via phone, and he had explained everything to me, which makes sense. To be honest, the person will keep changing his name, if you look at his steam profile, it states "this person is also x..". I hope one of the admins/mods deals with this. I do also enjoy playing on this server.

I hope everything works out
    -Emily

3. Matt_Allen

Matt_Allen I'll miss you all VIP

4. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Ok guys, I know i shouldn't be typing on a report without me being mentioned, but i checked Moist's steam ID and it appears he's VAC banned. Looks like Valve got to him first.

http://steamidconverter.com/STEAM_0:0:91573201

Unless you got the wrong Steam ID, Then this post can be ignored

5. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Azaelus that is the wrong steamID (no vac ban), however,

I did find out that this player does have an alt account who is banned for hacking/ban evading (perhaps another alt I do not see).

This report will be completed once an admin bans this reported player for 8 weeks globally.

His alt: STEAM_0:0:94558965

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.