Invalid Report against Melon Maniac

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Zero G 227, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zero G 227

Zero G 227 New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Melon Maniac
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:81150641
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:19913857
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    looked on google and everything and your forums doesnt contain map lists for servers...check map in video.
    Which Round:
    2nd round
    Time of Occurence:
    ‎‎August ‎1, ‎2016, ‏‎10:22:33 PM GMT+1 roghly
    Reason For Report:
    False RDM report from Melon maniac that resulted in a slay.

Without even giving a good reason apart from "Absolute Toal RDM" what kind of reason does that valid a slay especially since I knew it was him after the detective spotted at 0:02 was later found dead by Melon Maniac shortly after, with the murder weapon in hand! (kriss vector) he did not callout that he had killed any traitors who killed the detective where can the traitor escape to if I heard the shots at 0:16 and went up at 0:20 it does not give the traitor in that room time to get out( IF there was an accomplice there is no way the traitor is escaping that train cabin without running past me or Melon which means melon was an accomplice and let the Real traitor escape IF he had an accomplice which he did not he was all alone at the time.)

I was below him almost the entire time for a good 60 seconds even before recording to hear what the situation around me was like an heard the shots upstairs and rushed up to check out the area and found him all alone standing on a pile of innocent and detective corpses.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I will look into this for you. I apologize for the wait, and I will get to this asap!

3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I am tagging @Knockdown and his admin @C.A.Anna since this appears to be a report against them for the slay you got? I'm not sure how Melon is involved, but they will handle this from there.

4. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

hey @Zero G 227

I indeed slayed you. because of this report.

[​IMG]

Why did I slay you? You got slain because you killed someone based on a location/weapon (''I heard shot upstairs went upstairs and killed him''). The place where you killed him was not a one way room. So the T could have ran off and someone else could have come in and you shot that player. You did not mention the dead unid body's in the report. so for me it looked like you killed a player based on a location.

I'll leave it up to @C.A.Anna to do the final verdict.
    Until than please be patient.

Knockdown,

5. Well i reported you because we were playing in terrotrain i belive it was my traitor round, but i had not yet commited any traitorous acts yet you resorted to kill me for no reason other than that seeing nearby bodies?¿ or hearing shots? tbh i dunnno

6. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Hello there Zero G 227,

Thank you for taking the time to report my Moderator here on the forums, although an indirect report against him, we still take all of them seriously. Now lets get into it.

The situation at hand here is pretty simple. You heard shooting upstairs, found one person up there with all these dead IDed bodies, and then kill him for what you think is a valid reason. However it was not. See in the time it took you to get up stairs and to see the player there, the T could have already escaped as there is more than one enterance into this area. You also do not know that Melon had witness the event or let the T go unscathed at all. You had no way of knowing as you were not there to witness it at all. All you saw was him IDing the body of the detective and then mowed him down. By your video it would seem all of the other bodies were IDed which means you could not have killed him for not IDing bodies.

This is not a valid kill in the slightest.

Now. Looking at Knockdowns evidence, you claimed to have killed him before you heard shots upstairs and he was the only one upstairs. This is in no way a valid kill or response in that matter and so Knockdown slayed you accordingly. You RDMed a player under false pretenses. Had you been at the top of the stairs, seen all the shooting go down and then noticed that he let someone go, or saw that he was the one shooting other players, this kill would have been justified and the slay invalid. But this was not the case in the slightest.

In the end this report has been found invalid and will be marked so. Although it would seem you had a valid reason, you didn't. You could not know with 100% certainty of any of the claims you made as you were not witness to the events. You made educated guesses, which is not 100% certainty but rather a stab in the dark and thus you were rightfully slain. Now, If you have any further questions or any issues please do no hesitate to start a conversation with me here on the forums. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!

Thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Report: Invalid
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.