Invalid Report against MaxUnix

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Djpigeon12, Oct 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Djpigeon12

Djpigeon12 Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    MaxUnix
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:86070834
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:51703931
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    MinecaftHaven
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:
    8PM
    Reason For Report:
    Mass RDM and MicSpam​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3am0kyr77hr94p1/MicSpammers.dem?dl=0

EDIT: Turns out another member of the community was recording aswell , in the name of @Makuzi The Inuk , he gave me permission to use his video as evidence against MaxUnix , turns out he even insulted me when i was playing the demo of my recording , here is the video

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  2. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

wait what, which player were you

3. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Hey there Djpigeon,

I'll be investigating this report later today when I hop onto the servers! Thanks :)

4. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I am unfortunately unable to view the old logs for this day and time. They have yet to be refreshed/updated on EU. I see that @Lucky was on EU at the time that this occurred so I am hoping that she may have taken screenshots and had scanned the logs at the time.

I won't mark this invalid as yet, I will check back on the old logs tomorrow. Thank you for being patient!

5. Hello Djpigeon,

I hopped onto EU as the map was half way though I think. As I got on there were a massive amount of reports and no one to staff with me. I was going though them all and finishing them up to count the total of slays so if a mod did get on I would be able to tell them. Unfortunately I did not get any screen shots and if I remember correctly two people were karma ban ether that map or the next. I already tried to see if anyone would staff but nobody was on. After the two Karma bans things settled down quiet a lot. I'm really sorry I wasn't recording or taking screen shots at the time. I have been trying to record more of my game play since I have learned how to. I can confirm there was a lot of Mass RDM happening at that time and a lot of mic spam if that helps any again I'm terrible sorry!

6. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Unfortunately due to lack of evidence I am going to have to mark this report invalid. I saw no real mic spamming displayed by the reported player and in regards to the RDM I cannot issue a punishment. Sadly old logs have still not been updated and there isn't much that I can do about it. I am so sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused and I thank you both for filing this report and for your patience in this matter.

Have a great day and take care,
    -C.A.Anna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.