Completed Report against Marth

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by DocFox, Sep 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Name of Staff/Player:
    Marth
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:59012369
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:58232861
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Teen Room and Rat's Kitchen
    Which Round:
    Multiple
    Time of Occurence:
    Approx. 0200 PST (4 Sep 2015)
    Reason For Report:
    Hello,

I decided to play a little TTT tonight thanks to some insomnia. While playing, I ended up leaving East to go to West; East went staffless and @Nena was on West dealing some justice.

Well, while on west, I started to notice some peculiar things about a player by the name of Marth. This player initially caught my attention when I was switching through people as I was dead, spectating them, shortly after Nena had left. This player, Marth, was bhopping; not just like an attempt, but it appeared that he had some sort of script bhop or skills that made it look like it. So, I decided to record. I then noticed some pretty sketchy headshots while recording him; the first demo that captured both events went missing, so I had to record two other occasions which are linked below. @Gods_Prayer hopped on after a while and I told him about it; he requested me to inbox it to him, but I figured this would be the best way for public record; in case he appeals.

Thank you for taking time to review this report.
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I have two videos. The first will be of his bhopping and the second will be of his Aimbot/Aim-assist hack.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  2. Beard Core

Beard Core The Great And Powerful Beard VIP

Hello Mango, thank you for reporting this I will forward the evidence around.

3. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

@crstaleo . Do you have anything to add to this claim?
    I know I personally warned you I noticed you were acting out of normal means with how you aim and bhopping.

Several points in the aimbot video have snapping, a toggle aim is certainly being used.

4. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I was in ts with this kid earlier, when the map was still community bowling, we got on at the same time as well as @Texas Twenty Step and @Savannah Banana | SF as a ts group we decided to hop on. He mentioned what @Ravin said and claimed that his bhopping skills were legit. Then another person in chat asked about scripts and I commented they shouldn't be used on the server.

5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@ThatBox previously commented that his bhopping skills were legit as far as things go in a report that was made against @crstaleo . Just a heads up.

Here's the REPORT pertaining to that verdict.

6. I was with @Noctorious , we were talking about the bhop scripts and how people thought Marth was using scripts. Marth himself replied by saying his Bhopping was "Dank"

7. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Bhop video: a little suspicious, no conclusive evidence as far as scripts go.

Aimbot video: second to last kill is the most suspicious, acts as if he snaps to Moxxi, all of the other kills look legit, no conclusive evidence, simply a skilled player in my opinion.

8. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

At 0:41 in the aimbotting video he snaps to a player that isn't visible to him, this leads me to believe some sort of aim assistance is being used.

9. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

I've been spectating this player and I had to leave after the map change. So thanks for providing the video proofs.

Back to topic, on the first map , which is teenroom. Marth didn't bought radar the first 25 before Marth killed Stoopkid, Stoopkid was hiding at the corner of the map, so there is no way Marth can know where he was, but somehow he managed to chase him down.
    [​IMG]
    And here are the demos when it happened.
    http://www.filedropper.com/marhack1
    http://www.filedropper.com/marhack2

With the video you have provided, it is clearly that he had some sort of aim assist and vision assist. So report found valid .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.