Invalid Report against Marth

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by My Dime Is Up, Aug 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Marth
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:59012369
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:110286191
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    ttt_whitehouse
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:
    4:10 AM EST
    Reason For Report:
    Hacking. Bhop script, no-recoil, and probably more that were being used but not at the moment I was spectating him.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

Near the end, he starts bunnyhopping and has no recoil. Look at the shot with teh colt, you see the shot goes directly where he put his crosshair and there was no bounce up​

2. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Though DieKasta says there was recoil, I still find it suspicious that the player can bHop with 282 hours (When I last checked at 3 am)

When I started to record a demo, the player left

3. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

This player was not hacking. I played with him for a good 2 hours or so and noticed that he played like someone who was experienced in playing Counter Strike games.

I also spectated him during this round and noticed nothing that I would even call suspicious. I'll let someone else be the judge though because I feel it wouldn't be fair to Unknown if I closed this report.

4. Firestorm

Firestorm Member

I can bhop easily and I only have 202 hours lol

5. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

Well, he's definitely not bunny hop scripting.

He's also doesn't have the best aim and one kill isn't enough to determine a no recoil hack. And this kill especially does not look like hacking at all.

Evidence deemed inconclusive. Report invalid.

Staff members who think I may be wrong, feel free to post your opinions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.