Invalid Report against Maro Lupus

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by DarkParadox, Mar 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Maro Lupus
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:50489356
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:70172187
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    ttt_MC_67thway_B2
    Which Round:
    4 rounds until change
    Time of Occurence:
    2:25
    Reason For Report:
    You have been autoslain by Maro Lupus 7 minutes ago with the reason: 'He never T-Baited you, shot the ground/sky - RDM'.
    Says he shot at the sky or ground but when I was running to press the knife button I saw a bullet hole hit the wall and turned around to kill the only possible person near me. it was 100% impossible that anyone else could of made the shot besides him considering how long the path is and how close he was to me​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Maro Lupus

Maro Lupus I don't know what to make this VIP

I've seen this and will collect my evidence.

Edit: I'll collect/submit my evidence after I get back on in about 1-2 hours.

3. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

I've seen this and will provide my verdict once Maro present's their case.

4. Maro Lupus

Maro Lupus I don't know what to make this VIP

Hey there DarkParadox!

Let's get right into it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now to the nitty gritty. There are some questionable moments where it could be iffy about T-Baiting but... you never bothered to turn around and see if any of these shots were actually directed towards you. Most of them were blatantly off into the sky or ground. You mention that you saw a bullet hit the wall in front of you but from my screenshot of the general area, you can see plays around. There could have been someone else following you two that you had not seen originally, or even someone on top of the wall. So if not a slay for T-Baiting then a slay for kill on suspicion. Two slays in regards to you having a valid report from the previous map.

I'll go ahead and tag @Ashes Relandi in to wrap up the report.

5. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Hey there,
    Gonna get around to this.

Based on Maro's evidence and the information provided, it's quite clear on what happened here.

Deathscene also shows it clearly that he never shot directly at your, strictly at the floor or in the air. The only "hole" you would have seen would have been the ones you made with your crowbar since the deathscene and shot logs show you just flailing it around.

The kill is essentially RDM as they never t-baited.

With that, I see no issues with Maro's actions here.

If you have further questions/concerns, feel free to PM me.

Report: Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.