Invalid Report against Machinekiller00

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Skales, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skales

Skales New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Machinekiller00
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:39463529
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:24186401
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    CS_ASSAULT
    Which Round:
    Round 3
    Time of Occurence:
    11:00AM
    Reason For Report:
    Killed an Innocent as an Innocent, gets a filed reported against him then doesn't reply to the report and just tries to play it off before map changes.
    He did say my "case was being dealt with" although I didn't hear back after that.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Skales

Skales New Member

If the situation was reversed and I got a report against me for the same situation, I would have received a slay.

3. GrimmyGod

GrimmyGod VIP

Hey there Skales,
    Thank you for taking the time to post this and help out our community. I will be tagging @Machinekiller00 and his admin @Toxin. They will be with you as soon as they can!

4. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Hello there Skales. Thanks for taking the time to make this report.

I apologize if you feel that you were rdmed by me and that I did not slay myself for it. I had already explained to you in game as to why I had killed you. Yes, we were both innocents but my reason for killing you was that you had passed an unidentified body. I apologize for having no video evidence or screenshot of the report. I did respond to the report though and my response was, " You ran away from an unidentified body so I killed you for that". From my point of view I had came up the stairs and I saw you across the room. On the right of you there was a dead body that was unidentified. I hesitated to shoot since I thought you would walk towards it and ID the body but instead you went the other direction and ran away from it. So my reaction was to shoot you since you had just committed a traitorous act which you can be killed for.

Although I am willing to apologize for not getting to you sooner. I was dealing with a troll that was on the server and he was constantly spamming and making false reports so I was dealing with that situation first.

Here's a screenshot of the first message I sent and what was going on during the time. I apologize for the large images.
    [​IMG]
    Like I had said before there was a guy trolling at the moment so I was trying to deal with him first before I responded to you.

Then I got the chance to message you about what had happened and I let you know that the reason why I killed you was that there was an unid body.
    [​IMG]

Then you kept messaging me about the report and I was trying to explain to you my reason behind killing you. I told you that I killed you because of that unidentified body that you never ID'd.
    [​IMG]

I don't have the report but I do have an image of the logs to the situation. To show which unid I had killed you for.
    [​IMG]
    If you see at 01:02 a player named pepe ur anus was killed and his body was not id. That was the body that was next to you and a bit later I had came into the room and saw you next to it. Around 1:10 I started shooting you for not IDing the body of pepe. Then afterwards I ID'd the body of you and pepe.

If you read the !Motd it states that not identifying a body is a traitorous act and you can be killed for it
    [​IMG]

I will admit that my original response to you wasn't the best and it was unclear as to why I killed you. It wasn't because I was trying to avoid a slay it was because I was trying to deal with a troll at the moment. However I did get around to replying to you and letting you know why I killed you. Thank you for taking the time to make this report. It helps us know when we make mistakes and how we can improve as a staff member. I will tag Sir meme lord Admin @Toxin and he will make the final verdict on this report.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  5. Hello @Skales , hope you're doing well.

As machine had explained to you, je had killed you for passing by an unidentified body. In the !motd, it states that passing by an unidentified body is traitorous. Nowhere does it say that you have to id the body, but if you don't want to give a reason for players to kill you, I suggest you check your surroundings often so that you wont be in this scenario again. Please understand that from another players perspective, it may seem like you chose to ignore the body and run past it. Machine has already apologized if there were any confusions while communicating with you, but the report against him on the grounds of RDM is found invalid.
    Thank you for your time and understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.