Invalid Report against Luna

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Jeepers_Creepers, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeepers_Creepers

Jeepers_Creepers New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Luna
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Minecraft b5
    Which Round:
    Multiple rounds
    Time of Occurence:
    2:00-4:00
    Reason For Report:
    Luna is biased against Jeepers Creepers. Multiple times Jeepers would false KOS, RDM, or privatly harras us with no punishment. Anytime we would call Creepers out we would be gagged or autoslayed. Jeepers had many reports at him at all times, of which Luna didnt autoslay him once.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Tagging @Luna♥ and their admin, @Agent A. Please be patient as they gather their evidence.

3. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

I have seen this. I'll reply with evidence shortly.

Edit: Also tagging @Littlememe as he was involved in this.

4. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

But many of those reports were invalid lol
    You reported me for almost no reason at all
    EDIT: I mean all of them

5. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Imma tag @Luna♥ @dazza @PanzerShrimp @BlueGalaxy who are all here. I have evidence ill be posting to dropbox momentarily, ill start by saying that Luna handled the situation expertly, and took lots of harassment.

EDIT: this player is taking the main victim's personality, so that the other player cannot have the name

6. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Just to note he and others were harrassing Luna i was also there when it happend and so was and taging @Dubclash they were harrassing luna and littlememe also i do have evidence

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  7. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

I can vouch that Luna and littlememe were both being harassed.

8. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

9. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I have seen this, @Jeepers_Creepers . I will be awaiting my moderator's response.
    Btw, your steamid is STEAM_0:1:106868388, TasteTheRambo.

10. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Alright @Jeepers_Creepers. Thank you for taking the time to file my first forum report against me, perhaps we both can benefit from this.

I'll start off by addressing your concerns about reports against Jeepers Creepers (@Littlememe)
    [​IMG] This first one I did not slay for because you were slain, so littlememe could not have caused your death by KOSing you.

[​IMG]
    I did not punish littlememe for this report because I didn't see him doing anything I would consider harassment other than him occasionally calling people a rat. In hindsight, I should have warned him for this, but I didn't think it had bothered anyone that much, so I left it alone.

[​IMG]
    This was a controversial report that ended in AlmondCandy being slain because the kos called on him by littlememe was in fact called preround.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    In this one I did not slay littlememe because blocking doors is not slayable.

[​IMG]
    I didn't punish him for this report because I needed proof to punish him for this. My mistake here was that I forgot to ask you after to send me evidence of harassment in PMs.

[​IMG]
    I didn't punish him for this one for the same reason as the last, but I did tell you that I needed a screenshot in order to punish him. [​IMG]

While you were on, you expressed multiple times that I was being biased by not slaying him, but also by punishing you for harassing him. The things I saw you doing along with some other players I found to be targeting, and littlememe told me he felt harassed.
    [​IMG]
    This is just one instance in the chat where you were telling people to kos littlememe every round.

[​IMG]
    Here you said "Kos Jeepers" before the round started, and then when the new round began, he was killed almost immediately. I don't remember who killed him, and its not on you if someone followed a preround kos, but this was getting out of hand, so I told you to stop.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Just before you left, you decided to rdm both littlememe and me, and then leave.

There had been multiple instances in which I warned you to stop, and here I was wrong in following the harassment protocol, and gave you multiple warnings instead of moving on to a kick and a ban.
    [​IMG]
    Here I warned you to stop targetting littlememe (at the bottom of the console) because you had been harassing him and kosing him over your mic.

[​IMG]
    Here @dazza warned you for the same reason.

Now, I'm sure that I didn't see everything, and I doubt littlememe was perfectly innocent in all of this, but being just one person, it was difficult to monitor everything everyone said, while also dealing with incoming reports. I apologize for not paying more attention to what was being said, but I punished people for what I saw to the best of my ability.

I will leave the rest of this up to my admin, @Agent A.

11. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Alright @Jeepers_Creepers , or I shall call you TasteTheRambo. Now there is one thing that Luna should've done, which I will list below:

1. Luna should've been less lenient with people. Nobody is above the rules. If somebody felt harassed by it, that person needs to notify the staff. However, the staff needs to keep an eye out for harassment towards other people. Likewise, this applies to you with your harassment and false reports. If the person is turning his attention to other people to harass, the staff should not be lenient as the intent is still to harass people, which you did. Likewise, this applies to littlememe if he was doing it as well.
    However, Luna did her duties accordingly with the reports. She gave out slays appropriately when the report is founded valid. She did what she need to do when dealing with the situation (although she needs to do what I stated above).

Now, I am going to talk a bit more about you and your punishment.
    @dazza has requested G&E on your ban based on your actions, which I globalized based on evidence provided by both @Luna♥ and @Zypther The God of Fire . Knock it off with the pre-round koses as well. These can be seen as harassment if done repeatedly/excessively as well as seen as targeting a particular person. You are not above the rules, TasteTheRambo. Thus, when you come back from your ban, please abide our rules. Report people who are harassing you and be willing and ready to provide evidence of such if done when the staff that is currently on can not see or hear them. If you do not provide evidence, which you could've done by scrolling the chat/console back up and screenshot the private whisper, we can not punish them. Furthermore, do not retaliate back as it can and will most likely backfire on you.

Overall, I will be marking this report invalid, based on what you are reporting Luna for. However, there are some aspects that Luna should've done better, which I will be talking to her about.

Edited:
    To people posting here, please read this before you comment. Mainly this part:
    "The purpose of this rule is to allow people to contribute important information or evidence to the appeal.
    Simply being a witness doesn't mean you can just post whatever you feel like.
    Only post on appeals if you can actually contribute information or evidence.
    If you only want to give your personal opinion or bash one of the parties in it - then sorry, but that's not what we're looking for."

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.