Completed Report against Lucilla /S

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Studge, Dec 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Studge

Studge New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Lucilla /S
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:21482496
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:31210861
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    cs_assault
    Which Round:
    Last round (round 6)
    Time of Occurence:
    12:30 - 12:45AM ?
    Reason For Report:
    So during a round where I was a traitor, I was propkilled by a player named "nevodka". He was constantly shooting props trying to kill people with his shotgun.

After a few attempts, he pointed a shotgun at a prop specifically towards me while I was standing still, and the prop flung at me and I died on my traitor round. However, the damage logs will not show that he damaged me because he was not magneto-sticking the prop. So after my traitor round was ruined by him, he reported me.

A moderator that was on, Lucilla /S took over the report and denied nevodka getting slain.

After about 10 minutes of trying to get a response out of Lucille, she finally responded. It should not take someone so long to respond to a player.

She decided that he did not prop kill me and that simply because "he claims he did not " she finished the report without nevodka getting slain.

Now, there are two ways to show that this guy prop killed me, which I thoroughly explained to her SEVERAL times. You can either look at the shot logs which should show at around 50 seconds into the round that he shot his weapon at the same time I was prop killed, to which the damage logs show this:

00:52.48 - KILL: <something/world> killed Studge [traitor]

Her response:
    [​IMG]

This is literally her response. After I told her to press F8 and look at the shot logs which should show him firing his weapon at the same time I got killed. This is clearly proof she is refusing to listen to my instructions on how to properly check the shot logs and/or she doesn't know how to check them herself as she's still referring to the damage logs.

She refused to listen. She then tells me that saw nothing in both logs (damage and shot logs) which is clearly a lie as SOMEONE clearly had to have shot a prop at me (which is what I saw) or else I wouldn't have gotten prop killed in the first place. Which leads me to believe she either doesn't know how to look at the shot logs or she was incredibly lazy and felt it wasn't worth the effort.

Now are the shot logs 100% proof that nevodka was the one that shot the prop at me? No, but it shows that I was telling the truth about what gun I thought he had and that it's worth looking into the death scene.

I then tell her to look at the death scene (this is 100% proof of what happened and who shot the prop at me) which is possible if you bring up F8 and right click on where I was killed and click "death scene" which would have shown Nevodka shooting the shotgun at the prop and the prop flinging towards me to die (literally shows a playback of what happened during that time).

She still refused to do so and look.

I also would like you to add a slay to nevodka (STEAM_0:1:37797114).

Thank you.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  2. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

Tagging @Nevodka as he was reported, and @Cafedemocha to handle this.
    I've already explained to you why he wasn't slain and can only treat that situation as wvw.
    Here's the report.
    [​IMG]

3. Studge

Studge New Member

Oh I saw your explanation. Hell I even screenshotted it in the chat box in my first post.

Your explanation nor your screenshot does not even bother to show that you looked at the shot logs or the death scene which I explained you should have done to see what happened.

I even went out of my way to make a small tutorial for you:
    [​IMG]

From your screenshot this apparently occurred during Round 6.

4. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

Hello @Studge thanks for taking the time to report my moderator

I've talked with @Lucilla about this and she realizes she should have checked the death scene and issued a slay on nevodka. She did not know that we could now watch the death scene of something/world kills because it was not available to us until recently. This report is Valid and as mentioned I have talked with lucilla to make sure something like this doesn't happen again.

Unfortunately we can't go back and watch the death scene because it doesn't work with old logs but if you do see nevodka or anyone else prop killing I advise you to record it and report them here http://www.seriousgmod.com/forums/report-staff-player.5/.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.