Invalid Report against Lone Wanderer

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by CrazyMonkey, Aug 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyMonkey

CrazyMonkey Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    Lone Wanderer
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:66137292
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    ttt_Alps
    Which Round:
    Not positve
    Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    Dominate was RDMed by Lone Wanderer. Dominate was a T and so was he, and Dominate was killed by him. He claimed it was "cross-fire" but if anyone else killed a T in "cross-fire" we would be slayed. Dominate personally doesn't think it was cross-fire. There waas another person who was a victim of this too, his name is Largo.

He refused to slay himself. If it was the opposite situation where he was killed and Dominate was the one who killed him in "cross-fire" Dominate would've been slayed. Please do the right thing in this situation.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Witness: Largo4589
    Proof:
    [​IMG]

2. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

I will go ahead and tag @Lone Wanderer in this report and his admin @ThatBox

Do keep in mind...there is such a thing as cross fire for even T's, Including harpoons and knife kills.

3. CrazyMonkey

CrazyMonkey Supporter

Ok. but unless he has video evidence, he should be punished here, because if this was someone else, you would tell them to provide evidence that the person they killed was due to "cross-fire" correct?

4. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

No. As you can see clearly in the logs you provided, Lone was engaged in a firefight with an Inno before he killed your friend and killed the Inno afterwards, all within a second or two of each other.

Check out this page for more information.

upload_2015-8-9_0-37-22.png

With that being said, I will let Lone and Thatbox take it from here. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to PM me. but I do not wish to take the thunder of the report.

5. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

Hello there, @CrazyMonkey. I hope you're having a good evening.

I did indeed kill Dominate in crossfire: I was trying to kill halowolfno, and Dominate walked in front of me, causing me to kill him. I didn't have the intention of doing this, as I was trying to kill an innocent. And I do have video evidence to back this up: I have it in the form of a demo, but I went ahead and recorded the situation in question and upload it for easy review for you, Dominate and my admin @ThatBox. You'll find it directly below: sorry for the weird ULX menu in the way; wasn't able to remove that from the demo for whatever reason.

I would also like to add that @Rozboon was present at the time and handled the report. He can add any information to this from the standpoint of handling the report.

With that, I hope that clears up any issues regarding this incident. I'll leave it to my admin, @ThatBox, to make his verdict on this, but I'll be here to answer any remaining questions about this.

6. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Hey everyone, I'll throw this reply up quickly before I head to bed.

The logs pretty much show it all, even without the video, but the video nicely shows exactly how it happens (Bad timing, walking backwards). All I really have to add to the evidence is a screenshot of the logs I worked off.

[​IMG]

Shows that is was clearly crossfire as it all happened within seconds of each other as well as multiple people being hit in the process.

7. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

Crossfire is in fact a thing, and if any staff member slays you for it, they are false slaying and I urge that you report them instead.

However, as is evident by your own logs and @Lone Wanderer's video evidence, this is in fact crossfire and Lone was in the right in not taking action against himself.

Report marked invalid.

Thank you for attempting to keep our servers both RDM and abuse free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.