Completed Report against Liondoge

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Viktor, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viktor

Viktor Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Liondoge
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    teenroob_b2
    Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    i said" there r 3 people ghosting , and i will prove it " then I got banned by liondoge ,wtf?​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    dynamic mastermind, Irate mastermid and shalumpski r ghosting for sure, they avoid to kill each other ,camp, if u kill one of em u will get killed by the rest of em, and i said they r ghosting and i got banned for hacking for 1 month.​

2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

@LionDoge will reply at his earliest convenience

3. LionDoge

LionDoge (◕‿◕) VIP

Hello Viktor!
    @ArmordilloZero and I has started investigating your aim. After a few videos, I concluded that you're using aimbot.
    I will upload the footage shortly.

4. Viktor

Viktor Member

ok thank you , if u r saying i was using some aimbot which cozed i cant hit people for entire night(it's night here ), great!.

5. Armour

Armour Ok. VIP

Hello! I was in the lobby when I was notified that you may be using an aimbot. After spectating you for a few rounds, I noticed that when you aimed in, your gun pointed directly at the ground. Every time you aimed. I noticed this was suspicious and notified LionDoge, who was also in-game, about my suspicions. After reviewing demos of your gameplay, we have decided you were in fact using an aimbot. @LionDoge will upload the footage shortly.

6. Viktor

Viktor Member

okay .repeat, i wasnt using any aimbot, and i will never ever use any hack . i didn even aim directly at the ground . show me the footage plz , i wonder if u made some mistakez or wot.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  7. LionDoge

LionDoge (◕‿◕) VIP

This will be the first video, the rest will be uploaded later on.

8. Viktor

Viktor Member

lol it proves nothing. i was aimng at them so i was hacking ? that is literally nonsence , there is no rule which said u can not aim at people for high suspision on em. i didn even pull the trigger , how could dat was hacking?? and i didn even aim at their heads or body , juz aimed in and to see wat r they doing ,if u think dat was hacking i got nothing to say , as far as i know theres no hack software can do dat and if i was hacking i couldnt ve mistook dat afk guy with the other traitor who killed dat innocent and i got killed few secs later after i said "it is kosable" by the traitor unstairs.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  9. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

I am going to have to ask that you please provide more footage than this.

10. Viktor

Viktor Member

they banned me for dis and ignored dat i said thos 3 guys r ghosting , even false kos on u for u reported one of em.

11. Thorn

Stay calm Viktor, the remaining videos will be uploaded shortly.

12. Viktor

Viktor Member

okay id like to see wat he's gonna upload to protact dos ghosting shits.

13. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

That video "evidence" proves nothing. As Thorn said, we need more than that.

14. Viktor

Viktor Member

so r u gonna show me the other evidence or u juz admin abused?

15. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Viktor please be patient. The admins will deal with this situation in a timely manner. Your ban is local so I highly recommend that you play on the other 4 servers while you wait for your report to be dealt with. You can access the servers on the list located on the right of the front page.

You can still play on West 2, East, East 2, and vanilla.

16. Viktor

Viktor Member

well ,it seems no1 is gonna deal with dis situation .

17. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Not all reports get finished in a day and a hacking ban is a serious offense that needs to be thoroughly investigated. The admins will deal with this appropriately. Please stay calm. I understand that you're upset, but you getting upset will not speed up this appeal's progress. Please be patient for the time being.

• Do not comment on Reports/Appeals that you are not involved with
    Hey @Victor! I may not be a mod but I do know that Lion Doge and other mods have a lot of work to do too. As Giruti said, you can still play on West2 East, East2 and Vanila! So pelase be patient.

18. LionDoge

LionDoge (◕‿◕) VIP

2nd Video.

If an admin disagree that Viktor is hacking, I will go ahead and unban you and this report will be Valid.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  19. Thorn

This is by no means Enough evidence for a ban, so as a result @Viktor you have been unbanned and the ban will be voided. I have already talked to Liondoge about this before posting this and he understands what has happend. Thank you for filling this report have a good day. Topic Locked Report found VALID

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.