Invalid Report against Lightning

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Flinter, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flinter

Flinter New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Lightning
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:71816185
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    community_bowling/cs_office
    Which Round:
    2 rounds until map changes to cs_office
    Time of Occurence:
    I don't know the exact time but it was later in the day
    Reason For Report:
    I was on the serious ttt server and it was two rounds until map change and this guy named johnson me and someone else was following because he was being suspicious and he started t baiting and saying things like "if you think I am a t then just shoot me" so I did shoot him and he was innocent I accepted that I had rdmed but it was towrds the end of the round and I was asking to get slain but no one had actually gotten to it the next round (the last round on community_bowling) I got a notification saying I was going to be slain wich I was fine withh because I killed an innocent (even though he happend to be t baiting) so I play out the round with johnson we were actually both t's that round I was going to ask him to just shoot me at the begening of the round if I wasnt getting slain but we were both t's and I got the notification I was being slain so, we played out the rest of the round and then it was a map change while the map was changing I decided to go play on a different server with my friend although I did forget about the slain the slain was technacly carryed over two rounds. I tried to explain this to lighting but he didnt care at looking at what really happend, not only this but I had applied to be a mod on you awesome servers and he left a comment saying nothing good at all. 3 hours after I was banned my application was denied because of "recent ban because of RDM and leave" because of this I tried to explain to lighting again what happend to see if he could take away the ban and he still wasnt open to listening what happened. I would like my ban taken away and my application re-considered if you think what happend was a big mess and it was just a confusing mess.

Thanks for you time and consideration,
    Flinter​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    johnson​

2. Average Guy

Average Guy Averageness is subjective. VIP

Hello there Flinter, hope your day is going good. Anyways, I do not really know why you are reporting Lightning. You left before your slay was finished with and, even if you don't mean to, that is considered RDM and leave on our servers. Next time try carrying your slay out fully before leaving

I will still be tagging @Lightning so he can maybe explain the situation better to you and help clear up any misunderstanding.

3. Rek

Rek Ø

I can guarantee your application won't be opened back up if you keep talking about it.

Plus, not serving the slay fully, like my fellow mod Average Guy said, is considered RDM and Leave. @Lightning and his admin @Muffin will clear this up ASAP.

4. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

In your appeal AND the convo that you sent me, you claim that you shot him on accident. Now the story has changed. Now all of a sudden he had t baited and said he was a T. Oh in that case, let me check the logs and see if your story matches up. Surely, you wouldn't be loopholing to get out of a slay.
    upload_2015-4-21_17-50-20.png
    Huh, he never shot. Loophole trolling is a serious offense and it can get you banned for months. In your appeal I have already stated why you were banned. It shows the report that go you banned in which you state that it was an accident and you leaving the server while slain. This appeal can be found here http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/flinters-appeal.19365/. Even in the conversation you sent me you said it was an accident.
    upload_2015-4-21_17-59-8.png
    Also, you admit to knowingly RDMing the person. If you knew you were going to be slain, why did you leave without serving your slay or even asking me if you were free to go? Also, if he did do the things you now claim he did, why did you not mention this in the report? You will serve your ban to the fullest extent, there is no getting out of it. I will tag my admin @Muffin to review this report.

5. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

This report has been found invalid. As the staff members before have stated, you did in fact RDM and LEAVE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.