Invalid Report against lemon

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by rifter101, Sep 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rifter101

rifter101 VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    lemon
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    lemon
    Your Steam ID:
    rifter101
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    laser tag?
    Which Round:
    2 or 3rd
    Time of Occurence:
    idk 620pm arizona time
    Reason For Report:
    so I'm still serving my unreasonable ban because "history" I have no history of "toxicity" if it was rdm then yes history of rdm but I was not rdming and I was banned globally for a very long time unfairly and unjustly ... "i was accussed by a "troll" that I called him a faggot which is not true in the slightest lemon overreacted as he always does (ive seen him blame people unfairly before) he never asked me about it I'm gay so faggot is not a word I even use (why has no one responded to me I wonder) protecting bad admins? with my original report he denyed ... that's like saying you raped me and the judge is your rapist and says nope I'm not guilty oh but you are 80 something days in jail ... if possible I want whoever is actually in charge to respond to me directly id like to no what action is being taken or if this a bad server and I need to take my self somewhere else​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. rifter101

rifter101 VIP

if lemon responds to this I would be majorly upset as he is my metaphor of a rapist

3. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Tagging @Lemon and his lead administrator @CDriscoll; they will respond at their earliest convenience. Until then thank you for your patience.

4. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

While I don't understand your logic here, and I don't agree with it whatsoever, I'm sorry that you feel as if you've been wronged. However, Lemon will be responding to this to add his side of the story and I hope that you can understand. Once he's provided his reasoning and evidence, I'll be closing up the report.

5. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

I forum banned you for two weeks and took away your thread making privileges for constantly making appeals and harassing me. Why are you starting this again?

Here is the original appeal and report. I have nothing else to add to this. I'll tag @CDriscoll for his verdict

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  6. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Rifter,

Your issue with Lemon has been discussed on multiple occasions now, and the verdict is not going to be any different here. Please, do not create any more threads on this matter, or your privileges will be at risk and a forum ban may follow.
    I'm sorry you feel as if you've been wronged, though you can read more about why the report against Lemon is invalid in this report and in this appeal.

Thanks,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.