Completed Report against Lemon

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by lememesxddddD, Aug 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lememesxddddD

lememesxddddD New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Lemon
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:17923784
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:17779076
    Which Map:
    Not applicable
    Which Round:
    Not applicable
    Time of Occurence:
    Thursday
    Reason for Report:
    Failure to perform duty.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    After filing a report on Gunerz for FALSE BAN and having it be INVALID, I decided I should report Lemon. Now I will keep reporting until I get to the server owner, OR until you guys see the issue and why I am disappointed. So I will start from the beginning.

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE AN ADMIN WHO IS NOT GOING TO READ THIS ENTIRE THING LEAVE NOW!

So I get offline for the night a few nights ago, wake up try to play west2 and I'm banned. No idea why so I post an appeal, but I was 99% sure it was for saying "nigger" too many times. Thus "I did not care", I wanted to confirm I was right for what I was banned for, so I provided ZERO evidence. Now Gunerz post in the thread saying that I was banned for scripting. I then thought "WTF I'm not scripting!" The thread gets closed by you guys so fast that I can't post evidence of innocence, which is retarded might I add and that system should be changed.

BAN APPEAL 1: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/lememesxddddds-appeal.31001/

I open a conversation with Gunerz still don't care much about the ban I figure its just a fluke and won't happen again once I prove to Gunerz I'm legit. I make a video just for him to show my input while bunny hopping, and ask for help on how we can avoid this. Instead of providing a solution, he wanted to avoid the problem by having me not play the game the way I want. I do not appreciate that respond, and now I am mad and want to appeal for real this time.

I start a 2nd ban appeal thread, unaware you couldn't make a 2nd ban appeal. Just for reference, I did ask the shoutbox and got a "Yes". I should of checked the forums rules, but I was too pissed off. In this ban appeal I provide AMPLE evidence of innocence and ask if you guys want more and how you would like it. Gunerz closes it immediately, saying I can not appeal twice. I UNDERSTAND THIS IS THE PROCEDURE YOU FOLLOW AND ACCEPT THAT SECOND APPEAL WAS CLOSED.

Heres the second appeal where u can see my scripting legit with keyboard input: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/lememesxddddds-appeal.31027/

I also explain some things about bhopping and some points in the first appeal. READ IT CAREFULLY ADMIN!

After that was closed, I tried to report Gunerz for a FALSE BAN! Which is completely true, I WAS BANNED FOR SCRIPTS while LEGITIMATELY bunny hopping. Gunerz calls me out for lying a bunch in his post but if you just read this through you'll see I didn't lie. My objection just changed. I went from not caring to wanting to get unbanned. So his post is pretty much irrelevant. Read through this thread before continuing ( OR JUST LEAVE):
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-gunerz.31036/

One point I'd like to point out that he said is!

"In your video you SAY use the scroll wheel but you also press random buttons such as x multiple times in the video. This is very suspicious and doesn't fully prove your innocence whatsoever."

X is my push to talk button, I wasn't recording my voice in that video but I was clearly talking to someone you can hear him talking back.... Also how do you guys want me to prove my innocence then. That's pretty clear I'm legit, if you understand bunny hopping at all.

Now finally Lemons response to the the thread was ridiculous! He completely ignored the issue and was only talking about his right to deny my 2nd appeal. Yes it was in Gunerz right to deny the 2nd appeal because Im not allowed to post again, BUT the whole point of that thread was about a FALSE BAN. Not that I APPEALED TWICE. Lemons did not once mention that Gunerz banned me falsely, or said anything at all about the evidence I provided. I feel like he didn't even read through everything.

To close I will repeat what I said earlier.
    IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THROUGH EVERYTHING, DO NOT LEAVE INPUT OR LOCK THE THREAD. I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS AND WILL CONTINUE TO REPORT UNTIL THIS ISSUE IS DEALT WITH FAIRLY. THANK YOU! HAVE A GREAT DAY!​

2. gunerz.117

gunerz.117 Spartans never die. VIP

Post was moved from Report Staff/Player for Deathrun to Report Staff/Player for TTT.

I will re-tag @Lemon and @Darktooth

3. lememesxddddD

lememesxddddD New Member

Thank you and sorry for putting it into the wrong spot

4. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Hello,

So after talking with another staff member your ban has been lifted and your previous report against Gunerz was found valid. I apologize for the inconvenience. Gunerz and I were both under the impression that you were scripting, which is why it was originally marked as invalid. I will leave this report up to @Darktooth

5. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

After reviewing the evidence used to first place the ban, I will mark this report valid. I will talk to Lemon (and the administration in general) about scripting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.