Invalid Report against Lemon

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Ughhhh, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ughhhh

Ughhhh New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Lemon
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Island
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    Hi I'm am ughhh and i was recently banned for RDM for 24 hours but however i did not rdm I in fact just hurt or injured other players once but i was banned for mass RDM​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Well in the maps before Island I reported pure real RDM he however (being the only staff there) did not slay the RDM-ers. However when ever i have pure evidence that i should kill them and i get reported and give evidence on why i killed them, He slays me. I find this very unfair and I think he has a byass against me. Also he RDM-ed some of the players and they reported him and he didn't even slay himself​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I'll go ahead and tag @Lemon to provide his evidence and his lead @Darktooth to decide the verdict of this report. They will respond when they can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Hello,

I pretty much described everything in this thread. I had not been reported once when I played with you, so I have no idea why you're claiming that. You have no proof of me RDMing other players or me being abusive in any way. I will tag my Lead Admin @Darktooth to give his verdict.

4. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Hello OP,

Lemon has provided plenty of proof in your ban appeal as to why he had slain you for what you had done. For these reasons, I cannot see Lemon as abusing his power, as he even gave you another chance to play on the servers.

Report invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.