Invalid Report against Lemon (staff)

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by tristedgaming, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tristedgaming

tristedgaming Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Lemon (staff)
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Lemon
    Your Steam ID:
    tristedgaming
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    Several
    Which Round:
    Multiple maps and rounds
    Time of Occurence:
    It ended at 7:10 C.T.Z.
    Reason For Report:
    Neglectful staff member, False slaying, Ignoring player/s, Wrong ban time.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    There is a lot of video to go threw but here are all the video that contain what happened with me and lemon, i will list them in order. Now i am not saying i did nothing wrong because i do know that i swore a lot and i was disrespectful to staff but i am already punished for that (WAY longer then the rules say, it should only be a 1 day ban but he gave me a 2 week ban!) but this report is to be focused on lemon only so please don't comment on my behavior unless necessary because i'm already way over punished for it. the first video shows what happened that lead up to the whole ordeal with lemon.

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Tagging @Lemon and his lead admin @Darktooth, please wait for them to respond to this report.

3. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Hello,

So you were slain for this report
    Screenshot_9.png

You cannot kill a Detective for killing an Innocent, as they are immune to traitorous acts. The only time you can kill a Detective is when they start damaging you randomly. I explained this to you and you continued to harass me.
    Screenshot_12.png
    Screenshot_13.png
    Screenshot_14.png
    Screenshot_15.png

You also claimed that you were damaged, but that was not the case.

Screenshot_16.png
    Screenshot_11.png

I will leave the verdict up to my Lead Admin @Darktooth

4. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Hey OP,

@Lemon is correct in his verdict. A detective who kills an innocent is not able to be killed, as they are immune to traitorous acts. Detectives who are RDMing will be punished and handled by staff members, but if you witness a detective kill a random innocent for a *seemingly unknown reason*, you are not able to kill them. Hopefully this makes sense.

Your ban was placed and the punishment was made more severe due to your harsh attitude and lashing out back at Lemon, which he was in the right place to do so. Administrators hold an administrative discretion where they are able to modify a punishment to suit it's proper duration, and Lemon exercised this ability on you.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM @Lemon.

Report invalid.

Darktooth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.