Completed Report against LEBRON JAMES

Discussion in 'Deathrun Staff/Player Reports' started by NoHackJustGood, Mar 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    LEBRON JAMES
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:117347899
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:155917554
    Which Map:
    Castlerun fixed, Pains Facility, and helix B
    Which Round:
    Unknown. I took all of these at different times. I simply screenshot when these happened. I do apologize
    Time of Occurence:
    Unknown. I simply took screen shots of when this was happening.
    Reason for Report:
    I am reporting this person for death avoiding 3 times (just making it straight forward)​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    All of the evidence is in this link (imgur): http://imgur.com/a/JjdKS
    IMPORTANT (sorry for caps): The 4th picture doesnt count as my 4th piece of evidence. I am not counting it because I know how this map sometimes kills the deaths.
    I was going to leave it in some spoilers but the pictures wouldn't show up there. ;-;

If you have any questions before making a final judgement, please let me know and I will try my best to answer. Have a great day​

2. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

I'll tag @tyler.c to see if he wants to add anything.

Also after going through each of the maps with @Verified, the only instance where he definitely death avoided was Castlerun. While it's likely he did it on the others, there are still endgames where he could be killed without it showing up as being killed by another person.

Do you have any other evidence for those instances?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
  3. So I have no evidence but he does death avoid whenever there is no mods on. I havent been taking screenshots but I will start because he has done this like 12-15 times that ive played with him and it is super annoying.

4. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I do not have any other pieces of evidence. This probably doesn't make a difference but from looking at the screenshots, you can tell these were taken at the beginning of the round. I dont think this makes a difference because I guess it means I could have been afk ;-; . I would recommend asking different people on the server because I am sure they know that LEBRON JAMES death avoids alot (and yes this does sound a bit crazy/rude. I apologize for that.) And yes LEBRON JAMES death avoid ALOT.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
  5. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

After getting discretion from @Emtech2, this player has been dealt with. Thanks for the report

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.