Invalid Report against LadyLag

Discussion in 'Deathrun Staff/Player Reports' started by SavannahBanana, Mar 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

Name of Staff/Player:
    LadyLag
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:96988764
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:78954991
    Which Map:
    I dont know
    Which Round:
    I dont know
    Time of Occurence:
    22 PM (Roughly 3 EST)
    Reason for Report:
    I was playing on Deathrun and was gagged for saying "It's John Cena" in a weird voice and was gagged in game almost instantly. Then I called her a dickhead in game and I was kicked for harassment. I joined back and she moved me and yatty out of the teamspeak channel, so a round later I left not feeling like playing deathrun anymore. Then I'm later told by @Falcor and @Mason that I was banned for harassment after I'd already left.

I would like to see the evidence for why I'm banned as there's not really a reason for me to be banned for harassment if I wasn't even on the server a round after my kick.

I would also prefer if Emtech2 was not the one reviewing this report as they're currently in a relationship and I would like to avoid bias if possible.

Thanks fam​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Ill go ahead and tag @LadyLag and @Darktooth for review at the request of the player involved.

3. Solid Anunoby

Solid Anunoby VIP Silver

I'm pretty sure disrespect towards anyone, especially staff, is a punishable offense.

4. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

I will respond when I can. For now I'll tag a few others who were also witnesses: @Yatty and @Husky and @Scruffy The Janitor .

You'll have my response within an hour.

5. ArcticFox29

Additional information: this occurred on the map Rooftops, over halfway through the map and over the course of roughly 3 rounds.

It started off with you micspamming, not using your real voice and also making unintelligible noises into your mic. I let it go on for a few seconds to see how long you would go on for before I gagged you. It was not instant, and when I could tell you weren't going to stop, I gagged you and warned you, ungagging you within less than a minute, as it was only a warning.

Your response in game was uncalled for, calling me an asshole, the exact quote I don't recall. I warned you not to.
    Your response to the warning was to call me a dickface, and again an asshole, claiming I was abusing my powers. This resulted in a kick with the reasoning "harassment", as I didn't appreciate the behavior, and it shouldn't be tolerated on our servers.
    You came back after a few seconds, said I was a dick again, claimed I was abusing my powers. I warned you again and began debating whether or not to ban you. I started discussing it with my fellow mod online, @Yatty , and shortly after you called the death a shit player and said "fuck you" to them before disconnecting.
    I would consider all of these instances harassment towards me and that additional player, which isn't tolerated on Deathrun, and can also cause disruptive behavior in other players online.

I understand if Yatty does not want to respond due to conflicts (seeing you two are a bit of an item as well), but he is my main witness.

I have no screenshots. I exited Garry's Mod shortly after banning you, and the conversation I had with Yatty both in admin chat and in Steam private message are no longer there, but he agreed with and accepted my final decision to ban you.

Edit: At most, Yatty may have it on Shadowplay, but...it seems unlikely he will be willing to provide such evidence.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  6. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

I'll deal with this issue later tonight. Please provide any more evidence that you both have and I will base my verdict off of such.

7. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

When was I making unintelligible noises?
    All I said before the first gag was "and his name is john cena", if someone was unable to understand what I was saying it is because of my accent. I would also like to draw attention to the fact that you banned me on 3rd offense of harassment, however as the MOTD states harassment and mic spam are different offenses. You gagged me for first offense of mic spam, then kicked me for first offense of harassment, then banned me for 2nd offense of harassment. Also as stated in your post one instance of me calling you a "dick" was in teamspeak and not in game, which would've been a warning or kick in teamspeak instead of in game. I also did not harass the death and I would like to see some evidence of these claims because I do not recall targeting another player before disconnecting. I am also not dating Yatty so he can post his screenshots of your discussion in admin chat if he has them.

8. ArcticFox29

Unintelligible noises - What I mean, is noises that are clearly not words, after the John Cena. Noises, sounds, other obnoxious and unnecessary noises that is considered mic spam.

Harassment is a completely other offense. As I stated, your third strike was when talking to the death, after I let another comment towards me after your kick slide.
    It was clear it was in game, as I watched your mic icon in game still going.
    As for evidence, well. Word against word, I suppose. Yatty has already stated he is unwilling to provide any evidence and has declined commenting on this report to avoid seeming biased or irritating either of us, as he is equally fond of both of us. Understandably so.

9. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Put your feelings and friendships away for a minute and give all sides of the story. It is unacceptable as a staff member to withhold information. @Yatty

10. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

@Savannah Banana | SF Mic-spammed twice and was dealt with appropriately as seen here :
    [​IMG]

After the kick @Savannah Banana | SF returned and started to call LadyLag a "dickface" several times which resulted in the ban as seen here :
    [​IMG]

Honestly @Savannah Banana | SF , you would have been fine making a ban appeal instead of reporting @LadyLag for just following protocol.

Also sorry for not having video of the whole ordeal. Shadowplay only grabs me the past 6 mins.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  11. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

I was on deathrun at the time doing homework and all I heard was the:
    1. Hard to understand (due to Savannah's accent) "It's john cena"
    2. Savannah calling Lady a dick which led to her being kicked I believe

The thing is though I don't think I heard anything from Savannah after she returned from her kick, all I know was she was banned after she left for harassment but as far as I could tell it was only for the two instances listed above (and Savannah has admitted to what she said in teamspeak but that isn't related to the in game events).

12. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

Some was said in-game and some was also said in Teamspeak at the time as well.

13. Emtech2

Emtech2 The worst ones always live VIP Silver Emerald

Hello @Savannah Banana | SF,
    Thanks for taking the time to report my moderator @LadyLag. I understand that you feel I may take a bias however, I must reinsure you that I look at every report without a bias.

After talking to @Darktooth about this report we have come to the conclusion that this report is invalid. After talking to all the parties involved in seems that my moderator followed protocol and did not abuse her powers.

If you have any further questions regarding the situation, please PM me here on the forums.

Report: Invalid
    Topic: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.