Invalid Report against kynwall

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Komodoh, Jun 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Komodoh

Komodoh VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    kynwall
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:43626814
    Your Steam ID:
    1:38141446
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    ttt_community_bowling
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    ~8:55PM
    Reason For Report:
    I was slain for someone falling on a prop i was ghosting while in spectate. The prop was in an area that the person would've died regardless, as shown in the screenshot. There was no need for a slay.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

I'll tag @kynwall and his admin @Sinz

By the way;
    If you posses a prop and you put it under a fall pit and someone dies by that said prop, you're responsible for that kill.

3. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Good day Komodoh I hope you're having a fantastic evening, let me get straight to the point here.
    One, you knew fully well that if a player were to fall down and hit the prop you possessed they would be killed.
    Two, I had warned you previously and you responded with something along the lines of "I control the prop so I can move it where I want to." completely ignoring the fact that there are rules on this subject located here:
    http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/a-guide-to-sttt-extended-rules-info-tips-tricks.12605/
    Three, if you take a gander at the picture you so kindly provided you can quite obviously see the blood on the prop and the clean floor indicating that the players had fallen on you, not on the ledge of the floor leading to their death.
    In conclusion you disobeyed the rules resulting in the deaths of players despite being warned and having knowledge of what you were doing was clearly wrong. I ask that my Admin @Sinz deny this report due to its invalidity, thank-you and have a great day.

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello @Komodoh, hope you're having a fine day. I'm sorry you believe this slay to be of unjust nature, but let me try to explain this to you.
    Here, you admit that you possessed the prop a player landed on which promptly ended his life. Falling at that height on a prop will surely kill you and the reason players often ignore the ladder on this map specifically is because the bottom pool is completely safe to land on, it's also much faster to fall down rather than taking the ladder. Killing players with props after the round stills counts as randomly killing players. @kynwall was fully within his rights to issue a slay on you in this case. I hope this was an adequate enough explanation to justify my moderator's actions. If you have any further concerns, please feel free to private message me here on the forums.

This report has been found invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.