Invalid Report against Kynwall

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Taco zombie, Feb 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taco zombie

Taco zombie New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Kynwall
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    Dolls i think
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    10:23
    Reason For Report:
    he banned me for heras ment when I was the one being herrased by some kid named cheesy rice or something like that​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

3. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

4. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

He asked me to come on and deal with someone constantly calling him a "faggot", sorry for using it. As well as a other "colorful" words.
    Untitled.png
    Here is a screen shot of him harassing a player (sent from him), there were a few lines above missed that were also ever so wonderful.
    Unless you have evidence of your own to support your claim, I would like this report deemed invalid. I do not put up with people harassing others, especially when there are no staff online and I am asked to come to a server to deal with such unruly behavior. We are a friendly community that welcome people of all ages and ethnic backgrounds to play a game and to simply enjoy ourselves, we DO NOT come on to feel unwanted, harassed and hated.

5. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

This report has been deemed invalid as Kynwall was well within his rights to ban you for harassing. In future if you are being harassed notify a staff member on the server and let them handle it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.