Completed Report against Kynwall

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Herr Fuchs | Mr. Fluffeh, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Kynwall
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:43626814
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    67th Way
    Which Round:
    5 rounds till map change
    Time of Occurence:
    about 2:35 AM
    Reason For Report:
    @kynwall slayed me and Powerhustler for "delaying" as the two of us were walking towards the room where the LAST INNO, a detective, was camping at.

I didn't have a radar and Power didn't understand the room where the D was camping, but I had just killed the second to last inno before that, and we were about to jump into the shaft to go to the 'party room', or rather the room with the music buttons in it, where said D was camping, we were at the edge of the tunnel to drop down when Kynwall slayed us.

I don't believe this was a fair slay, as we were about to confront the last inno, in literally seconds, and we didn't just sit around and camp while the majority were dead, we actively hunted them.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I really don't know what to put as evidence here, except to call @kynwall and their admin.​

2. Kawaii

Kawaii Paper Towns

@kynwall will respond at his earliest convenience

3. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Good morning, afternoon or good evening Mr.Fuchs I hope you are having a fantastic day.
    The situation was this:
    January 24th, 2105 around 2am on the map 67th Way the defendants Herr Fuchs and Powerhustler were prowling the map looking for someone to kill. They tried valiantly to find the reaming detective but to no avail, I had warned them to stop delaying as per protocol.
    I am now going to present the time's that the events took place:
    Yes.png
    As you can see, the last firefight took place at 9 minutes 36 seconds into the round, there was then a 3 minute 5 second gap until I had slain for delay. All I know is I tabbed back in, people were complaining about you two delaying for a mass amount of time, I had previously warned globally twice, nothing happened, so I did as needed. I apologize for any inconvenience they may have caused you or Mr.Hustler in any-way shape or form, I hope you have not let this tarnish our glorious time together. I wish you nothing but the best and take luck in your future en-devours.

I will now tag my Admin @Disruptionz because you said in-game you wished for my Admin to review this.
    Stay golden Pony Boy.

4. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

If the detective was camping the detective room the entire time, it should be him you slayed, not the 2 traitors

5. Considering the circumstances at hand, kynwall should have issued a slay on the camping detective, not both of you.

This report has been found valid. I will speak to kynwall about this when he is online.

Thank you for reporting and have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.