Completed Report against Kynwall

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by MAJOR NEIL, Oct 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAJOR NEIL

MAJOR NEIL Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Kynwall
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Uknown.
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    67TH way
    Time of Occurence:
    20:40 PM central
    Reason For Report:
    Kicked me for harrassment when I died and said rekt bitch, then husky started yelling saying it was somehow directed at him.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

3. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Since I was the one being harassed, I am allowed to comment on the report. Also tagging @kynwall
    For your first offense of harassment, you decided to comment this in text chat:
    [​IMG]
    You then called a KOS on me as a traitor:
    [​IMG]
    Nothing wrong with that, but when you die you say in chat:
    [​IMG]
    Since you already called me the variation of the word bitch, and since I was the one who was "rekt," this was directed towards me, the one who you "rekt."
    That is your second offense and as seen here in the official rules:
    [​IMG]
    Under second offense you were kicked and kynwall followed protocol.

4. MAJOR NEIL

MAJOR NEIL Member

I called KOS on like 5 different people that round, and I said it as I died, nice snipping of the chat so it plays to your side.

5. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

You did call a KOS on multiple people in that round, but I was the one who was pointing that out the entire time, and since I was the only one talking about and you reply to me saying "rekt bitch."
    If you would have died to an innocent/detective, you would have said YOU got rekt in the variation such as "I was rekt/I got rekt." not "Rekt bitch" which implies you are speaking to another person.
    I am using http://prntscr.com/ - A website allowing for easy and fast screenshotting purposes. I can press the "Print Screen" button on my computer, select the part I want, and save it to my computer under documents. I don't just snip the chat so it plays to your side, I am providing evidence to counter your claim of unjustice by Kynwall.

6. kynwall

Thank-you husky for supplying the evidence while I was moderating, as stated by Husky, second offense of harassment is a kick, Husky felt harassed so I simply followed protocol, the first time I warned you:
    Proof 1 for harassment kick.png
    After that you called him a bitch, and that was the second offense so I kicked you:
    Proof 1 for harassment kick 2.png

7. kynwall

8. MAJOR NEIL

MAJOR NEIL Member

I never specified anyone, I just in general said "Rekt bitch" and got kicked

9. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello @MAJOR NEIL,

Thank you for taking the time to create this forum report. Your first message directed towards @King Husky could easily be considered harassment and @kynwall was in the right in warning you not to do so again. King Husky was offended by your words and reported it. These rules are set in place to keep the players on our server at ease and ensure their time here is nothing but the utmost of enjoyment, you saying things like that ruin other player's experiences. Hopefully you can learn from this fallacy and assure us it will not happen again.
    However, the message that can be seen above, said in dead chat with no name mentioned, was taken offense to by a biased party, @King Husky. As much, it should not have been assumed that this was directed towards any specific player. While things like this may be considered harassment, unless it is apparent repetitive targeting, staff members should not enforce situations like these. Both @King Husky and @kynwall now understand this.

This report has been found valid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.