Completed Report against knockdown

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by TheBTBLUE, May 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBTBLUE

TheBTBLUE Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    knockdown
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU
    Which Map:
    innocent motel
    Which Round:
    the one I was traitor on.
    Time of Occurence:
    the very beggining of the round
    Reason For Report:
    hi i am thebtblue and I was playing TTT on eu1 I was traitor. at that round I was walking by I did LITTERALY NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING and this guy named CrazyPharoah killed me for no reason.
    I reported him but no mods were on, finally knockdown joined the server and started to punish ppl, I asked him to look to my report nicely. he didnt and he didnt even respond. crazypharoah the rdmer played the next rounds without slay.

I want to know why did this guy ignored me and my reports.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Tagging @Knockdown so he sees this post. Thanks for making the report, he will respond at his earliest conveniences.

Last edited: May 21, 2016
  3. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Forgot to tag @C.A.Anna , who is Knockdowns Admin.

4. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

Hello @TheBTBLUE. Thanks for taking your time to make a report.

this is the report that was made up.
    http://imgur.com/n397rdk

You got rdmd on suspicion this is what i noticed. I thought I issued a slay but I Did not.
    I joined the server and had to deal with a lot of reports. I forgot to issue a slay and went on with all the other reports.
    But this can't be an excuse. I am very sorry that I didnt slay him and I admit I made a mistake.
    I will Slay myself for this mistake and i am willing to pay you your T round back.

Again I am very sorry for not putting a slay on this player while I had to. I hope it doesnt ruïn your experience on our server.

Add me on steam or start a chat with me on the forums if you feel like it.

Knockdown,

Last edited: May 21, 2016
  5. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

TheBTBLUE,

Thank you for taking the time to report my moderator here on the forums. We take all reports seriously and I do apologise that at the time you had been wronged and no action was taken.

As he joined the server at a time where there were a lot of reports, which you can see in his screenshot, and it was nearing map change it can happen that we forget to issue a slay even when we find the report to be valid. Knockdown has already addressed this and has already apologised. It is not an excuse of course and for that I too apologise. We did not forget that you were RDMed and Knockdown actually believe to have dealt the punishment to the player but alas did not. I do know the player that RDMed you and that player does frequent our servers quite a bit so I'll be sure to issue punishment to him too for this so that nothing remains undone.

This report has been found valid and I have already had a chat to knockdown about all of this. Again I am sorry that this happened whilst you were on our servers and I hope that it does not deter you from returning.

Thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Report: Valid
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.