Invalid Report against Kitteh

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Dash705, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dash705

Dash705 VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Kitteh
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Kitteh
    Your Steam ID:
    Dash_705
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    ttt_parkerhouse_fix
    Which Round:
    3rd round
    Time of Occurence:
    Around 5:10 to 5:20
    Reason For Report:
    She slays me for her own suicide! I push her with my crowbar then a second later she looks at me and walks backwards! OFF the roof!!!! Then i get slayed next round. She did it on perpose cuz she was mad at me from earlyer games. She needs to be told shes being to harsh with her slays even when she can get away with it! Shes a mod if u haven't figured that out already.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Dash705 is the only witness other than that there is nothing.​

2. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Going to tag @Kitteh and her Admin @Muffin to come up with the final verdict. Please be patient while they reply.

3. Kitteh

Kitteh My Precious VIP Silver

Hello @Dash705 , thank you for making this report.

Here is what happened. We were on the roof and I was just walking along the edge back and forth for a bit. You came up to me and pushed me off while I was walking, which resulted in me dying. I did not intentionally walk off the roof as you have claimed.
    Here is the report which you got the slay from :
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, you did kill me by pushing me. That is a valid reason for you to get a slay.

I know you must have been frustrated from getting a slay, but there was no reason for you to attempt to insult me for it.
    Here is what you said to me in game :
    [​IMG]

Overall, you got a fair slay.

4. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

As seen by the screenshots, Kitteh is correct in that you pushed her and killed her, which of course would be an RDM. This report has been found invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.