Invalid Report against Kitteh

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Terminal Lance, Mar 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terminal Lance

Terminal Lance New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Kitteh
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    ?
    Your Steam ID:
    ?
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Hairy House
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    2:30Am
    Reason For Report:
    Kitteh is possibly the worst mod Ive ever seen. Out of 20 reports I was the only person to get slain and a MASS RDMER was in the server and wasnt dealth with untill he finally got karma banned. I asked for a mod to come help not slay me once and then do nothing else but go afk on the game.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Micah saw it, Taco420 saw it, Edibles saw it.​

2. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

I will go ahead and tag @Kitteh and her admin, @Muffin for Review. Please be patient while they reply.

3. Kitteh

Kitteh My Precious VIP Silver

[​IMG]

Hey @Terminal Lance, thanks for taking your time to file this report.

So I had joined the server during mid 4th round. As you can see there were many reports waiting to be done. So I started from the bottom up, and you happened to RDM so I gave you a slay for that. While I had began to look into reports, I was being asked many questions from players. They were getting frustrated that I wasn’t replying instantly so that took time away from me investigating reports. During the time that I was replying to players, many reports were coming in. There happened to be a mass rdm’er and I was looking into that and also dealing with previous reports. The person did get karma banned before I was able to ban them. And when that happened, it was the last round/map change. I did grab their steamid and did try to ban them, but I wasn’t able to check their adminstats to verify I had the correct player, because my in-game steam overlay wasn’t working. I had to exit gmod and go back on so it would work. When I came back to the server, I will admit I wasn't able to ban him because I noticed there was a new player on that had a very similar name to the person who got karma banned. After paying close attention it was the same player with an alternate account, and he openly admitted he had 5 accounts and will keep coming back. That player did end up getting banned by Falcor for ban evasion.

4. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

As a regular of our servers, it can be hard to tell how much a Moderator is actually doing, especially because you don't have access to the damagelogs/adminchat, and all of that stuff. I would also say that many reports that are filed are indeed false reports, and no slay would be issued. From the screenshot provided by Kitteh, it would seem like her slay on you was valid, and this report invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.