Completed Report against Killamarshal

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by quake709, Sep 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quake709

quake709 Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Killamarshal
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:57683363
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    ttt_parkhouse_fix
    Time of Occurence:
    ~5:50pm eastern
    Reason For Report:
    Doesn't know the rules​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Look below the highlighted lines
    [​IMG]

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

3. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

First of all racism is complete harassment and will not be tolerated but @Killamarshall will respond when he can.

4. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

First off i don't see why your reporting me for giving you a warning about being racist but ok and secondly, Racism has never been tolerated on these servers and i am not gonna tolerate either. @Soulja Boy Tell Em provided the screenshot of you being racist so that would be the evidence.

5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Our !motd states "harassment" as against our rules, however you define it does not matter, if a moderator asks you to refrain from doing something (which Killamarshall did by giving you a warning) then stop doing whatever it is you're doing. If a player is offended by something you say and comes to us about it, you are ruining their experience playing on our servers. Which is exactly why we use a warning system, you do something inappropriate, you are warned and then know not to do that again in the future. Racism is harassment at it's purest form, in the real world and in-game. You making this forum report proves you do not know our server rules well. Wouldn't think of you as one of those members who would stoop this low, don't try to loophole your way out of everything.

This report against the moderator @Killamarshall has been found invalid.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  6. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

If you make another report on a staff member like this again, harsher actions will be taken against you. You know what is wrong and what is right, so don't try to move your way around the rules. Please respect others as much as you respect yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.