Invalid Report against Kenny

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Ice1, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ice1

Ice1 New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Kenny
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    tt_minecrafr vinalla
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    You closed the thread before I could finish explaining.
    There was a KOS on slikk (a traitor who i killed)
    who then reported me... which made them conclude they should ban me.
    thats my case on the third stupid "offense" so slikk stop being so damn poor and get a headset or something so you can hear and not bitch and report me when I die​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

If @Slicck was KOSed, why did you not respond to the report with that reason? You are held accountable based on your response to reports filed against you.

3. Ice1

Ice1 New Member

he knew well he was kos and he is just looking for a reason to keep me banned. you can ask alchimez or whoever that mod is that I have been on the server all day not causing problems, but as soon as they log on its 1 2 3 im banned. thats obviously not just me. He knew he was kos so he isn't allowed to bitch about it. and i'm not held accountable for his unawareness. if slikk didn't know then apha wolf who banned me sure as hell would have known he was kosed and just ignored the report.

4. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Is your name Spork, by any chance?
    If it is, then I was the one who banned you on Vanilla due to the fact that it was your third time of rdming, which is a one day ban.
    Here is the report below:
    [​IMG]
    Above, you never mentioned anything about a kos on Slicck in your response to the report.
    Like Sinz said before, you are held accountable based off what you said and what you said in this case led to you getting banned for third offense of rdm.

5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Your ban will stay due to your negligence.

6. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Let me explain a few things a bit more in detail so you can understand where we are coming from:
    • You claim Slicck was on a KOS which is why you killed him.
    • You make no mention of Slicck being KOS in your report response
    • Slicck may not have known he was KOS, as he was perhaps too focused on killing or planning his next move (or more likely, he's just bad at the game)
    • The staff online at the time may not have heard the KOS due to being busy either playing themselves (and never heard the KOS) or dealing with other things, causing them to miss the KOS called.
    • When you are reported, it is your job to respond to the report with your full reason for killing someone. This can save you a slay and/or ban in the future.
    As for the situation between you, Kenny, and Player C (the player who shot you after you hit Kenny):
    • You hit Kenny with a crowbar.
    • Kenny was likely going to let you off as it is an insignificant amount of damage
    • Another player becomes aware of (sees) the damage you did to Kenny and takes it upon himself to kill you for it, which is a valid reason, since you did damage to another player.
    • Even if it's a misclick, you are still responsible and you can still be killed and slain for them.
    • After you allegedly called out Kenny, saying he shot you, he decided not only to defend himself from the KOS you called on him, but also defend himself against the damage you did to him. These are two rights every player has (the exception being you cannot kill a detective that puts a KOS on you).
    I hope you understand this situation a little better now, have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.