Invalid Report against Kenny

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Ice1, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ice1

Ice1 New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Kenny
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Kenny
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    ttt_minecraft_b5
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:
    5:20 PM
    Reason For Report:
    I was walking around when i was standing next time kenny with a crowbar when my laptop misclicked (touch screen problem)
    I accept this as rdming and apologized, but after i backed away and out my weapon away someone else (not sure of name) comes around the corner and attempts to RDM me (he doesn't know about the thing with kenny) so I shot back and Kenny comes back while the other guy is shooting me and kills me. He then slays for me two rounds saying it was my "second offence" when I had done nothing even and this was the first round this mod/guy was on the server since I have been playing today and wslouldn't tell me what I did in the first place to receive a "second offense."
    I have been on this server for several hours and not had one problem, but first round this mod gets on he starts putting slays on me.
    Edit: I just killed a person named (slikk) something like that and he was a traitor ok?
    After I killed him he reported me. Some mod/admin slayed me for killing a traitor and i'm an innocentThen he removed the slay and banned me. I'm done with your shit mods so yea idc what u do anymore ill play on a non shit server
    and the kid who banned me was alpha wolfy​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  2. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

@Kenny
    If you were slain before for RDM (first offense), and then you RDM'd a second time, you would be slain twice. It states this in the motd.
    The second offense may have been when you crowbarred Kenny, and you RDM'd earlier in your playtime

3. Ice1

Ice1 New Member

I didn't rdm once before and didn't have a problem

4. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

Hello Spork,

[​IMG]

As you can see in the screenshot above of the damage logs, you randomly hit me with a crowbar (which you later explained as a "misclick") and while I was trying to find out why you hit me, kidchef started shooting you for damaging another player randomly. Shortly after he started shooting you, you thought it was me and you started shooting me saying "Kenny is shooting me!"; therefore I was forced to kill you so I would not die myself.

You were slain once for randomly damaging me, and slain once more due to it being your second offense of RDM (@Slicck was the moderator who slayed you for your first offense, and I'm sure he explained it to you in-game).

@Sinz

5. Ice1

Ice1 New Member

no one explained anything to me. and it doesn't matter anyways u still damaged me and i damaged u so we were both in the wrong according to what you are saying

6. daddy

You damaged me first, then damaged me once more with intention to kill, therefore I killed you.

@Slicck may be able to explain the first offense of RDM then.

7. Ice1

Ice1 New Member

no one explained anything, but then I was banned for killing a traitor while innocent so you guys are a great fucking team aren't you

8. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

What was the reason for killing the traitor?

9. daddy

The fact that they were a traitor doesn't justify you killing them; you must have a valid reason to kill someone, regardless if they ended up being a traitor or not.

10. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.