Invalid Report against Jolly ol St Noctorious

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Sleezy, Dec 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sleezy

Sleezy VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Jolly ol St Noctorious
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:41811719
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:46801958
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    ttt_minecraft_village_v1m6
    Which Round:
    Final round of map
    Time of Occurence:
    6:00
    Reason For Report:
    Slayed me for something I didn't do. Was accused of prop killing when I did nothing. Refuses to show me if he has proof of me doing anything in that sense.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Ill go ahead and tag @Jolly ol St Noctorious who will respond with his evidence and his admin @Salisian who will decide the verdict of this report. Thank you for being patient.

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Hello @Sleezy! Thank you for reporting me. I will now show you what evidence I have. I did not reveal what my evidence was in-game because I wanted to be sure that this is the path you were going to take after lying in a report to get out of a slay. Apparently you are under the belief that if you do something and the mods have no evidence, that you should not be given a slay if you just simply say you didn't do it. This simply is not the way it should work, and that kind of behavior is toxic for the servers, and something that as a staff member who cares deeply about the servers I want to discourage or eliminate.

On a side note, it was 2 slays added because there was a previous report found valid on a previous round, that isn't being argued in this report so I won't post it at this time.

To begin, you were reported for prop killing. In your response you said that you never prop killed, that can be seen here.
    [​IMG]

I knew that you had prop killed, so I put 2 slays on you. You then immediately started asking for proof because you believed that if I didn't have enough proof for the RDM you committed, I couldn't slay you. I did not tell you what proof I had, and you insisted you did not prop kill and would report me on the forums:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now for my final evidence, the recording of you prop-killing the player. You not only prop-killed him, you then checked the body, then later tried to prop-kill another player.

I will let @Salisian decide if this report is valid or invalid

4. Alias♥

Alias♥ VIP

Maybe im not supposed to reply to this but i feel like Noctorious should be ruled in favor of the evidence is fairly damning.

5. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

Sleezy, I'm eager to hear your defense in this matter before I make my judgment call.

6. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

Well, @Sleezy , I think I've let this linger long enough. You know what you did, you signed on that very night and saw the evidence, so now I'm banning you for loopholing, including but not limited to this recorded incident. This is normally where I'd give a little pep talk regarding being a good person, but given your history and attitude I feel that you have no desire to do so. So instead I'll say: don't bother appealing, and when you get back, just know that we'll catch you again.

Enjoy your holiday!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.