Invalid Report against Jedi West

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Kinovi, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kinovi

Kinovi Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Jedi West
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    I don't know.
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    CoD_Stalingrad
    Which Round:
    2/3
    Time of Occurence:
    12:25AM AST/ GMT-4
    Reason For Report:
    While in game I was shot by a guy name dHydrofade for no reason as a T. Afterwards a T buddy killed me. I reported both. He did nothing.

The next round I Accidently shot someone and he Slew me for RDM.

He did nothign about the two RDMers I reported but goes after me.

I'm not gonan go into high detail or post pics.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Rasta

Rasta kektop VIP

3. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Your Reports
    Both of the reports that you made were deemed invalid and here is my reasoning. The first report you made against Hydro was deemed invalid due to Gba (Guilty by Association). In the logs below you will see that another player called "Shoutout" started to shoot several players and Hydro killed you for not making any attempt to kill said player. Using the damage info I found that you did indeed not shoot during that time, nor did you kos said player. This made Hydro's explanation valid.

The second report you made against "Netflix" was also deemed invalid, this was due to it being "Crossfire". As seen below the player "Netflix" shot a player two seconds before you and 7 seconds after. This was deemed as crossfire and therefore found to be invalid.
    upload_2014-12-18_23-57-15.png

Report against You
    Then there was a report against you for "Rdming" a player 26 seconds into the round. In the report you claimed that it was an accident and accidentally rdm is still rdm. You actually reported Hydro again that round for "Hacking" when you were unable to kill him. As I said before you attacked him on accident and since that is still rdm you were given a slay. Below are the logs of the said incident.
    upload_2014-12-19_0-22-26.png

I want you to know that I have no bias in my moderation. I didn't slay Hydro becuase he was Vip but becuase he did not rdm. I will tag my admin @The Law so he can give his verdict on this report.

4. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.