Invalid Report against Jaysu

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Nickkid!, Aug 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nickkid!

Nickkid! New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Jaysu
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:81563498
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Don't Remember the name
    Which Round:
    some rounds before map change
    Time of Occurence:
    Äugust 9, 2016 Evening
    Reason For Report:
    Clear admin abuse. Slayed multiple people without giving reasons. Tried to make "peace" by slaying multiple people. Gagged people as well and also kicked and banned too. Jaysu responded to criticism of admin abuse by threatening players of gag, kick, or ban; in some of these cases Jaysu did follow through with those threats. I strongly recommend a close look on Jaysu and stripping of admin status. Admin abuse is wrong.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Everyone on the server at the time of this incident. Logs will also show slays, gags, kicks, and bans.​

2. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

I will tag @Jaysu so that she may respond with her evidence and her admin @Sith Master

3. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. VIP

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  4. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Hi Nickkid! Thank you for reporting me on the forums. First of all, I want to thank you for reporting me on the forums. Like I have said in many reports against me, reports like this help me to spot my mistakes and help me to improve my moderating skills so that I can become a better mod for the community. Since you are not specifying which report do you want me to explain, I will go through EVERY single VALID report and my reason of slaying them. So, without further ado, let's get into it shall we?

Chat spam ban :
    Firstly, let me explain why I have kicked and banned Doof Warrior for spam.
    When I first came onto the server, I found the RDM manager to be flooded with RDM reports. So I quickly handled them and issued all the slays. But Doof Warrior was not satisfied with my decisions. I wished to resolve the situation peacefully and I was busy with reports at that moment, but I still explained to as much players asking about their slays as I can. He then proceeded to call me a "cunt", then chat spam, as you can see in the image below :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As you can see in Picture #1, I have already warned him for harassment. He then proceeded to chat spam as you can see in Picture #2.
    [​IMG]
    After I unmuted him, he called me a "cunt" and chat spammed again so I muted and kicked him for harassment and chat spam. (Image credits goes to Dolph1n :])
    As you can see in the picture, he then came back onto the server and chat spammed again, thus leading to his 8 hours spam ban.

Reports :
    In this section, I will be explaining why have I slayed so many players.

[​IMG]

As you can see from the response, he killed Restaurant Guy because he was looking suspicious hiding in a room. I was about to issue a slay on him, but when I tried to do so, the RDM manager told me that he wasn't connected to the server. And after checking the players' list and see no presence of his name, I proceeded to ban him for "RDM w/o Staff x1", which is 8 hours.

[​IMG]

As you can see, the reported player's name is not even there. That indicates that the player had RDMed Ben Carson and left afterwards. Since I have no evidence of him leaving, I proceeded to ban him for "RDM w/o Staff x1", which is 8 hour.

[​IMG]

As you can see, his response DID NOT explain his actions of why he RDMed sleep tight cruzie. So, this report was deemed valid and a slay was issued to him.

[​IMG]

As you can see in the image provided, this report was deemed valid because, once again, Mudbud DID NOT explain his actions of RDMing Maverick. So, according to the protocol, I issued one slay on him, for his first RDM.

[​IMG]

As you can see in this report, Mudbud DID NOT give any valid reason of why he killed Fast Rider, so, I issued another slay for him for his second RDM. But since I had not issue a slay when he first RDMed, it was only 2 slays.
    Moving on.

[​IMG]

As you can see in this report, although Garden Goatski did kill a traitor, but it was still considered RDM because Garden Goatski DID NOT give any reason for his action, so a slay was issued on him for his first RDM offence.

[​IMG]

As you can see in the image provided above, Sketchy_Fox did not give any valid reason of why he RDMed Ben Carson, so a slay was issued on him for his first RDM offence.

[​IMG]

As you can see in the image I have provided above, Garden Goatski once again, DID NOT give any valid reason of why he killed [THE ONE AND ONLY], and another slay was issued. But since he did not serve his first slay, it was only 1 slay, making him needing to serve 2 slays only.

[​IMG]

As you can see in the image, Mudbud for the third time, DID NOT give any valid reason why he had RDMed Fast Rider, so, as you can see in Picture #2, I have banned Mudbud for RDM x3, which is 24 hours long.

[​IMG]

As you can see in the image I have provided above, FanBoy DID NOT give any reason why he has RDMed Doof Warrior, so, I acted according to the protocol and issued one slay on him, for his first RDM offense.

Just a little bit more.

[​IMG]

As you can see, Restaurant Guy DID NOT explain why he had RDMed HuskyJimbo. Saying that someone is a traitor is NOT a valid reason for RDM. Plus, it is very obvious that Husky wasn't even a traitor on that round. Thus, a slay was issued on him for his first RDM offense.

[​IMG]

As you can see, YES said that he started shooting Kaz because "he was traitor, and he has rdm me a lot too", which led me to believe that he had RDMed Kaz for no reason. Thus, a slay was issued.

[​IMG]

As you can see in the image provided above, me stated that he had RDMed Fast Rider because he saw him standing still and "buy something". According to his response, it would be a kill on suspicion because nobody would know who is buying traitor or detective weapons and equipment. So, a slay was issued on him.

If you have made it to here, I want to sincerely thank you for your patience for going through this. As a moderator, we are required to remain calm and professional at all times, no matter how offensive a player's comments or words can be. I know that my actions looked like abuse, because I did slay a lot of people for RDM. BUT I can assure you that, I would NEVER abuse my power and I would ALWAYS take actions according to the protocol.

As always, I will leave the final verdict to my admin @Sith Master. Once again, thank you for reporting me on the forums and thank you for your patience.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  5. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Hello @Nickkid!

After reviewing all the evidence, this report is found invalid. My moderator preformed all of her required duties while simultaneously restoring order to a toxic server. All slays, kicks, and bans were clearly justified by the evidence presented by Jaysu.
    Troll reports and harassment are not tolerated and will be met with punishment in the future. If you have any questions or comments regarding this report, please inbox me over the forums. Have a good day

report:
    INVALID
    thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.