Invalid Report against Jaysu

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Spoderman2, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spoderman2

Spoderman2 Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Jaysu
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    ttt_mc_hotel i dont know the exact name of the map
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:
    yesterday
    Reason For Report:
    when i was an innocent i saw him killing a player randomly, and then i killed him abd he was a T. Then he slayed and Banned me for 5 days for 'killing on suspicion'​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

I will go ahead and tag @Jaysu and their admin @Wompzilla
    please be patient, both will respond at earliest convenience

3. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

Hello @Spoderman2, thank you for taking the time to report one of our staff members. Jaysu is currently busy, so I ask for your patience. In the mean time, would you happen to have any evidence that relates to the matter in question?

4. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

I have seen this report and I will reply with evidences tomorrow after school. I apologise for the delay and for any inconvenience it had caused.

5. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Hello Spoderman2 aka OgreLorD, thank you for taking the time to report me on the forums! Reports like these help me to spot my mistakes and correct them and help me to become a better moderator at the same time. Once again, I sincerely thank you for being patient and I apologise for the delay. Let's get into it shall we?

2 days ago, I came across this report from a player called *Pr0xity when I was staffing EUnilla, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]

According to your response, you did not see him kill anyone and you just said that he was on low health and running away, which made me thought that you killed Pr0xity on suspicion and a slay was issued.

After the slay was issued, you left, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]

So I have banned you for RDM and Leave 1st offense which is 5 days and not "killing on suspicion" , as you can see below :
    [​IMG]

I will leave the final verdict to my admin @Wompzilla.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
  6. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

Hello again @Spoderman2. When making a decision on a report, moderators take the original response into consideration. If a player has a different story afterwards, a moderator cannot take it into consideration due to the fact that it opens the possibility for loopholing. In your response, you claimed that he was running away with low health. Having low health is not a traitorous act on our servers. You proceeded to leave, rightfully earning yourself your 6th total RDM & Leave ban in your 25 hours of being part of this community. Jaysu acted correctly every step of the way.

Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.