Invalid Report against Inkcrypted

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by tristedgaming, Aug 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tristedgaming

tristedgaming Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Inkcrypted
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Inkcrypted
    Your Steam ID:
    tristedgaming
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    I Don't know the name of it, but it shows the map in the video
    Which Round:
    Started at the beginning of the map LazerTag then carried onto the first round of the next map.
    Time of Occurence:
    4:50 P.M.
    Reason For Report:
    Inkcrypted the staff member began ignoring me when I called him out when he false slayed me, and refused to see the video I had proving that I did not purposefully RDM my T buddy. And he then kicked me for "spamming" the @ chat, which is not what I was doing, and when I called him out on him falsely kicking me because I was not actually spamming him, he then went on to continue ignoring everything I was saying to him.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    The first video shows the original issue where he said I purposefully killed my T buddy and then went on to slay me on the next round which was going to be my second T round. The video is kinda long but the actually event happens at 8 minutes and 40 seconds into the video, then the other 3 videos are listed in order, and they show what happened after the original video that showed me accidentally killing my T buddy.

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

3. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

I have seen this report and will wait for moderator @Inkcrypted to give his response.

4. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

I would like to first apologize for the time it took for my reply. However, let's dive into this report.
    To begin with, here is the original report and logs in question:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After identifying that your response to the original report was not a proper reason to kill, since the victim you killed was a traitor as well, I proceeded to PM you that he was a traitor too and issued a slay on you, which is when you started to claim that it was crossfire. Now, according to the logs as you see above, the hint of crossfire is very minimal as the last damage you did was 11 seconds ago, and the infos only show you shooting once.

This is when the matter quickly escalated: You PM'ed me while I was dealing with many reports and PM's from other players that you had a video and could prove your innocence, which was much too late because the slay I had issued earlier from the logs had already been issued. I would have accepted a video at this point, but instead of the video, all I received was these kinds of messages every second while I was playing:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    As you can see from the last message and your response, that is when I had warned you for spamming, alongside harassment, which can be justified from the following hostile messages I received that aimed strictly against me instead of actually attempting to resolve the issue:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thought I do admit that I should have been able to reply to your messages before you took it upon yourself to spam me with hatred and mischief, I was held down by many reports coming in that round and also the DC that happened in early round 4 which required me to re-log there. Despite so, I do leave it to @Lemon for the final verdict on this report. Please be patient while he responds with it.

5. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Thanks for taking the time to report my moderator @Inkcrypted

As staff members we take what was said in the report and act upon it accordingly. Going by your original response Inkcrypted was in the right to issue the slay, since it provided no information on what actually happened. We normally do not allow players to change their story once a report has been submitted, as this can lead to potential loopholing. Your messages being sent to Inkcrypted also did not help your case, as that was taken as spam and harassment. Next time, take reports more seriously to avoid situations like this. I also suggest you watch your language when dealing with staff members and players.

Report: Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.