Completed Report against Iceflare, Default, Rayzer

Discussion in 'Deathrun Staff/Player Reports' started by Zypther, Jan 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Name of Staff/Player:
    Iceflare, Default, Rayzer
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:84918041, STEAM_0:0:38560302,(STEAM_0:0:53538269)
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:76063763
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Which Map:
    sawmill type thine
    Which Round:
    2nd to last
    Time of Occurence:
    5:45ish server time
    Reason For Report:
    Lots of spam.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

If I may add something here, whenever there's not a staff member on Ice Flare tends to mic spam as well as chat spam quite a bit.

3. Icey™

Icey™ Bronze

I do? When?
    I don't even use my mic?
    EDIT: Where's the proof aswell?

4. Icey™

Icey™ Bronze

Plus, spamming is not to be reported, read the forum "Before Filing a Report"

5. Chewie

You always play your clarinet or whatever it is in voice chat, proof, never bothered to report and record it beacuse there's a mute button, but now there's a thread, and spamming, well that's whats shown in the screenshots.

6. Zypther

Sorry, but this kinda also falls under group trolling so, don't try to loophole. you did something wrong, someone reported you and others for it, accept the really, you told me you were sorry and shouldn't be such a douche, so i feel like you are trying to "loophole" in a way to escape this.

7. Icey™

Icey™ Bronze

Erm, no, I said that I was being a doushe because I wanted to tell you that I was being stupid

8. Zypther

also @LadyLag told me about the clarinet mic spam so I guess she could be a witness to that.

9. Icey™

Icey™ Bronze

I'm done. Ban me. I don't care anymore. I just wanted to have so fun and everyone hates. I just want to get this over with. Someone please just ban me forever or something

10. Icey™

Icey™ Bronze

I hate myself thanks for everything I hate everyone the only person I don't hate is probably LadyLag because she is the only person who actually is my friend.

11. Chewie

There's ways to have fun on the server, you're a cool dude, just whenever you aren't being a little troll, people like you, don't say people hate you because it's false.

12. Viral☣

Viral☣ I'm the hero that Deathrun deserves! VIP Silver

Sorry if I am not allowed to reply to this but Ice flare has been spamming chat with Lenny faces when there are no staff and he usually says "No mods no rules!" and other things.I do have pictures of him spamming the chat if needed.

13. Icey™

Icey™ Bronze

I wish I could just get a new start on this server. I probably should make a new account and earn all 200 hours back

14. Icey™

Icey™ Bronze

I never say that, and when I do, I'm kidding.

15. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

16. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

I will handle this report. Please be patient while I discuss with my admin.

17. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

Due to the amount of evidence, and after discussion with my administrator this report has been found valid.
    All three of these players have over 50 hours on our servers, and should know better than to break the rules because they "wanted to have fun". They will be banned for one day, Thank you for the report @Zypther
    Report Completed

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.