Completed Report against IAmCam

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Janppa, Nov 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janppa

Janppa VIP Bronze

Name of Staff/Player:
    IAmCam
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:48016078
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:30073554
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    Clue
    Which Round:
    multiple rounds
    Time of Occurence:
    around 09:52 AM
    Reason For Report:
    False kos, Multiple rdm, Loopholing, toxi behaviour, rdm targeting, old member so he really needs long global ban because he is constantly doing this.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

Oh yeah ill add some timestamps:
    iamcamloopholing1: 2:25 round starts and he false kosses me
    5:10 he attempts to propkill me
    iamcam blatant rdm2: 4:20 he starts rdming me as detective and also shoots at PanzerShrimp
    At the start of my traitor round he false kosses me. After a while he finds me and acts like someone else kossed me trying to rdm me but i kill him first. Later on he attempts to prop kill me multiple times and acts like he didnt do anything. Next round he is detective and i am innocent he prop hits me first and shoots me on purpose after that and also shot another innocent @PanzerShrimp he promised to witness to this.
    Its not the first time he does this and he is old member to server so he obviously knows the rules but bends them to benefit himself and rdm without getting punished. @Lucilla joined the server next map and i gave him the evidence already.​

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  2. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

From what I saw, @IAmCam and @Janppa got into an arguement about whether or not @Janppa had RDM'd @IAmCam . The next round, I was with the two of them from the start of the round, and it seemed like @IAmCam wanted to revenge RDM. He also hit me in crossfire trying to kill @Janppa . Both of which were inno.

Here are the logs for the round described above:
    [​IMG]

3. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

THough I've got to say, at the end of your second video, it doesn't look like @IAmCam was trying to prop kill you.

4. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

The player has been dealt with. Thanks for reporting.
    Have a great day.

~Opalium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.