Completed Report against husky

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Darkgold, Nov 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkgold

Darkgold New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    husky
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:92855332
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:37682082
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    ttt_manorhouse
    Which Round:
    2or3
    Time of Occurence:
    7:50 +/-
    Reason For Report:
    so i got 2 slays "for rdm" because i was a detetive and i miss a shoot and hit a inocent hurting him, but i didnt kill him, after that i say to him "sry didnt mean to hit you" and he after like 10 sec kill me, so i report him and was me that got the slays?!?​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    i dont film me when i m playing i hope one of the admins do​

2. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

I'll respond to it shortly. Tagging @Chris. to finish it up when I am finished with it.

3. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Hey, @Darkgold ! I hope you're having a nice day. I want to thank you for reporting me on the forums, as it gives me an opportunity to strength my skills as a moderator.
    Let's get into it shall we?
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, this response isn't very helpful, as it doesn't give me any insight as to why you thought he was a traitor. So I had opened a chat with you here, as shown here:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    After further investigating the report, I had went to the shot logs to see if the player had been shooting prior as you had claimed, and it was not there as shown below:
    [​IMG]
    I also had checked the logs to find that he had only killed one player within the round prior to being shot by you: which would be found in both the deathscene and the logs below:
    [​IMG]

And in the deathscene, there is no evidence of the player you killed shooting at anyone, as shown below:

So in this case based off of your response, and the evidence disproving your claim, I had put one slay on you for your actions.

As for the second report that had caused you to get two slays, you can see that below:
    [​IMG]
    So in this case, after further investigation, you had been the one to damage him first, which is shown below with a shot log at the top of the picture:
    [​IMG]
    In another chat, I had further investigated and asked you why you had shot the detective first, this is your response:
    [​IMG]
    In this, you had admitted you had made a mistake and damaged him without a reason. Accidental RDM is still RDM unfortunately.
    As for the two slays I gave you those were apart of the protocol for the 2nd offense of RDM, which is shown here:
    [​IMG]

I hope this clears up any concerns you have, and retagging my admin, @Chris. for his final verdict.

Warm Regards,
    Husky

4. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Hello @Darkgold - Thank you for taking your time to report my moderator today, and as @Husky already mentioned, this is a tool available to us in order to learn lessons and improve skills overall.

I will just jump straight into this, the first slay on you, as shown by Husky, is a completely valid slay and is backed up with the required evidence.

The 2 slays for the second offence, however, which is the part you are reporting here, is going to be what makes this report valid. As for not slaying your killer, Nash - This is going to fall onto a Word vs Word report now unfortunately, due to a lack of evidence if you were still directly attacking him or not. This is also going to be the reason this report is valid, a lack of evidence. There is no DeathScene, Shotlogs or Video Recordings in relation to this second offence, and your response has essentially claimed crossfire, which would mean that you did not RDM.

I have spoken to @Husky about this issue, and we have worked together to ensure he will have all required evidence in relation to events such as this in the future and to ensure that crossfire is not being claimed with bad wording.

Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention to enable us to ensure the staff team are working at the highest possible standard while Moderating the servers.

Chris.

Report Valid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.