Invalid Report against Humancowcakes

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by TheBTBLUE, Jul 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBTBLUE

TheBTBLUE Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Humancowcakes
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:42068074
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:114571781
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    ttt innocent motel
    Which Round:
    not known not relevant
    Time of Occurence:
    around 8:15
    Reason For Report:
    in this round I was innocent and a fella just opened the traitor room and got in right infront of me. I got in with him and shot him. I identified the body and I announced that I was proven innocent. then, so that I dont spend any more time in the T room I proceeded to get out, where in the exit it teleports me to this small room where Humancowcakes(who is a mod) was in. Without even giving me a time to explain why I am innocent, even though I was proven innocent he kills me, and when I report him he abuses his mod privileges and does not punish himself for RDMing.
    I understand that being in a T room is obviously traitorous and KOS able.
    But the only reason I was in the T room was to kill the traitors anyways, which I did. Which I proved and announced which was obvious. He killed me nonetheless, and I am %100 positive he would punish the killer if it wasnt himself.

kindest regards blue105​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Alrighty I see this lemme upload my pov

3. Cash

Also this was on eunilla

4. Cash

also tagging @scuffed water cause he's my admin, evidence should be up in 5 minutes.

5. Cash

Alright so this here is the report you made against me for killing you when you exited the T room into the closet on Innomotel today.

[​IMG]
    As you can see, this shows you exiting through a T portal and me killing you for it. I tried explaining in-game that calling yourself as proven isn't a valid way of not being killed for traitorous acts, but you seemingly pushed that aside and made this report against me which is alright. I hadn't witnessed you do anything to prove yourself throughout the round, nor did I see a detective call you proven so I shot you when you exited the T-room.

If you have any more questions, let me know. Otherwise I'll let my admin finish this up when he gets the chance

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  6. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

Alright Im home now so ill go ahead and be finalizing this. Claiming that you are proven does not at all make you exempt from traitorous activities. When you came out of the T room, my moderator had every right to shoot you as you had just committed a Traitorous act. He was also correct to not slay himself, as it was a completely valid kill. For this report itself, it is to be marked invalid as my moderator took correct action in this case.

If you have any questions please PM me on discord or start a conversation with me on here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.