Completed Report against Hingle

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by xNS4LxDeAnx, Jun 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xNS4LxDeAnx

xNS4LxDeAnx Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Hingle
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:53453510
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:91316428
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    Teen Room
    Which Round:
    rounds til map change
    Time of Occurence:
    2:03 P.M. Eastern
    Reason For Report:
    I was rdmed by Biohazard and so i reported it. And Hingle just told me you were KOSed at the beginning so... So I looked at it and it was called off. And he said well he probaly didnt see it so its not his fault. Well the fact of the matter is it was called off so no matter how you look at it, this is rdm.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

@Hingle
    Also, you technically can't take a KOS off once it have been called. You were called out and you got killed so it isn't RDMed. If anything it's the person who called the KOS that lead to your RDM.

3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Looking at this, Cythulu should have been issued a slay. He was the one who caused your death.

Hingle will let us know if that happened or not. So we will be waiting for his response.

His Administrator @TheCoCoFTW will be giving the official verdict on this report however.

4. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Hello xNS4LxDeAnx, how are you today?

First I would like to say, that I tried to explain this situation to you in-game, however you would not listen to me and began saying things such as "You are the worst moderator ever", and immediately began threatening to report me on the forums. This is not a good way of handling the situation, and in the future I'd suggest letting a moderator explain the situation to you instead of attacking them.

Here is a screenshot of the report
    [​IMG]

You reported @BioHazard, and as you can see he responded that you were KOS'd in text chat. In the screenshot provided by you it shows that he said "false", but by the time he said False the KOS had already disappeared in sidechat. To me it looked like he was talking about what Sabresfano was saying, and that's what I thought when I was alive at the time, and I kept you marked KOS. The way I was taught to deal with these situations is that if the person who called the KOS calls it off, and someone intentionally seeks you out and kills you knowing that the KOS was called off then yes it would be RDM. However in this particular instance Biohazard did not see that the KOS was called off, so the fault would not have been on him, but the person who called the KOS. If I was taught wrong, then I apologize, but i'll let my admin @TheCoCoFTW give the final verdict on the report.

Have a nice day!

5. xNS4LxDeAnx

xNS4LxDeAnx Member

Either way there was no consequence to Cythulu or Biohazard resulting in just a case of forgotten rdm, If you know the rules than you should have known to slay Cythulu.

6. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

This would have initially been marked invalid due to @BioHazard not seeing that the KOS was called off. A KOS can be called off, but if the player who killed you doesn't acknowledge that it was called off then the caller would and indeed have been slain for doing so. If BioHazard had saw that it was called off and acknowledged it, and decided to still go through with it, then he would have been slain. But since @Hingle didn't slay Cythulu for calling the false KOS this report is valid. Thanks for filing this report and have a good day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.