Invalid Report against Happy

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Bad_Wolf, Aug 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bad_Wolf

Bad_Wolf New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Happy
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    cant find it
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:29127253
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    community
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    5:45 ish
    Reason For Report:
    I was walking to the bathroom and suddenly I see a spray of shot gun (DB) I take damage so I shoot the guy. then some guy came and start shooting at me ( his name was jon) so I killed him in self defense plus he was a T. so that's the back story. but the thing is Happy slays me for 2 rounds when all I did was defend myself​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    the logs -_-​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Hi there Bad_Wolf,

I'll go ahead and tag @Happy who will respond with his evidence as soon as possible and I will also tag his admin @BlueCore who will give the final verdict on this report. Please be patient.

3. Bad_Wolf

Bad_Wolf New Member

I would like to add to the discussion that it might have been possible I didn't take damage but I'm for sure that he shot at me

4. Happy

Happy Laughter is the best medicine. VIP

Hello Bad_Wolf,

So you have reported me for false slaying you however you killed two people for not doing anything. You claim someone shot you with a Double Barrel however Jon Snow Dies never shot. Then 2 seconds later you kill carlos127a as well, for no apparent reason. You can see all this in my evidence down below. You say they shot at you with a double barrel however they didn't. So my slays were valid.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From here we can see neither of them shot before you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Since we have both shown our side I will lock this thread and wait for my admin @BlueCore to respond with the verdict.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  5. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Hello Bad Wolf,

Thank you for taking the time to write this Report against my Moderator Happy. We always take pride in keeping our servers clean, and we appreciate every Report a player makes; especially when they report staff members who could be breaking the rules themselves or abusing their powers.

As you have already mentioned, you Happy issued you two Slays for what he believed were two cases of RDM from yourself. The first case of RDM that was Reported against you was from the player carlos127a. In the Report you responded with that he shot you with a Double Barrel Shotgun. As you can see above not only did he not damage you, but he also never shot, as shown by the Shot Lists and Damage Logs that have been presented. As he did not shoot you, Happy had no choice but to conclude you had shot the wrong player, and so your kill on carlos127s was unfortunately, a case of RDM.

With the second Report filed against you, it is true that after you had killed carlos127a, the Traitor Jon Snow Dies had indeed shot you first. Meaning that you had every right to shoot and kill this player; which you did. However if you look above, you can notice that at the time of 00:06, you can see that you shot Jon Snow Dies first, to the damage of 21 with a Galil. As this was six seconds into the Round, the Traitor had not done anything; they did not shoot, did not have a Traitor weapon purchased at the time, and there is no clear reason as to why you decided to shoot him. With this, it is understandable why Happy decided to issue you an additional Slay for this incident.

In conclusion, with both cases where you believe Happy had issued you Slays incorrectly, it seems that he had not. Both cases from investigation have found to be in RDM, and as such the two Slays issued upon you seem to be given correctly, and fairly. As such, this Report against Happy has been found Invalid.

Thank you for taking the time to write up this Report!

Topic: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.