Completed Report against Gunerz

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by lememesxddddD, Aug 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lememesxddddD

lememesxddddD New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Gunerz
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:79713555
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:17779076
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    ttt_camel, ttt_minecraft_b5, few more
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:
    August 1st late night or August 2nd early morning ( was offline )
    Reason For Report:
    I was told by a few people to try to file a report on Gunerz for false ban after failed ban appeals.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    The first ban appeal is here:
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/lememesxddddds-appeal.31001/

I didn't provide any evidence and the case was closed! So I figure out why I was banned now and want to appeal. Before I do that I start a conversation with Gunerz on the forums and ask him what I need to do to prove my innocence, and send him a video of me b hopping with keyboard input. The response I got wasn't what I expected and wasn't satisfied with it ( I can link the conversation if you want).

So I ask in the shout box and was told I could "appeal a ban as many times as I want." So I make another ban appeal with lots of proof of innocence and explaining the points made in the first ban appeal.

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/lememesxddddds-appeal.31027/

This gets closed because I already appealed for the same reason. I understand that's probably a guideline you need to follow, but I feel cheated because the first thread was locked and I didn't even get to provide any proof of my innocence. When I made the first ban appeal I had literally no idea why I was banned it just said "banned for 28 days appeal at seriousgmod.com." That is why I couldn't provide evidence on the first ban appeal.

!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!!!
    Now that you've read all that, please review the evidence on my 2nd ban appeal of me bhopping legit. Keep in mind my ban was for "scripting", which I absolutely do not do!​

2. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

I will tag @Gunerz and his admin @Lemon . He will respond at his earliest convenience. Thank you for being patient

3. gunerz.117

gunerz.117 Spartans never die. VIP

I have seen this and will respond when I can.

4. gunerz.117

gunerz.117 Spartans never die. VIP

I have been very cooperative during these appeals. After the first appeal was denied, you sent me a private message on how we can stop this from happening in the future and that YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE BAN and WEREN'T GOING TO APPEAL IT in the first appeal and pm:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You then appeal the ban a SECOND time and then REPORT me. You lied and said you didn't care about the ban just to get leverage from me. I even went easy on you, I didn't request a global ban when I could have. I allowed you to play on all of our other servers at no penalty and then you report me? I've gone easy on you and been very cooperative during these multiple appeals and seen all of your evidence. In your video you SAY use the scroll wheel but you also press random buttons such as x multiple times in the video. This is very suspicious and doesn't fully prove your innocence whatsoever.

Also, you asked me, "How can we prevent this from happening in the future?" This was the title of the pm you sent me where you lied and said you didn't care about the ban to get leverage from me. I gave you tips such as not using the scroll wheel if that's what you are using because it looks identical to scripting, and playing the game normally most of the time and not just b hopping until you get killed or kill yourself which is what you did every round as this is a TTT server, not a b hop server. These are just suggestions as you asked me how this could be prevented in the future, this was supposed to help you for the future. Then you used it in a second ban appeal! If I'm the one that banned you and denied the appeal the first time, what made you think appealing the ban a second time would achieve? You presented the exact same evidence from the private messages in the second ban appeal! Also, the keyboard in your video is slightly off sinc, at the end when you type the letters in game were 1 letter in front of your on screen keyboard.

You blatantly lied to me and anyone else that read your first appeal to help improve your chances to get unbanned.

As for this report, I will leave the rest to @Lemon

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  5. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Hello,

@Gunerz was within right to ban you. He provided his evidence and denied your first appeal.

You cannot appeal more than once for the same ban. Yet again, Gunerz was within his right to deny that second appeal. You seemed understanding in your forum conversation with Gunerz, along with Gunerz trying to help you so it doesn't happen again.

Since my moderator never acted out of protocol, this report is invalid. Feel free to contact me for further questions.

6. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

After further discussion with another staff member, I will mark this report valid since you should not have been banned for hacking. You will be unbanned. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.