Invalid Report against Guilty

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by OneCome, Jan 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OneCome

OneCome New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Guilty
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Guilty
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    cs_Office
    Which Round:
    Not Sure
    Time of Occurence:
    Like half an hour ago.
    Reason For Report:
    Guilty muted me for "mic spam" while I was conversing with other players. I was then kicked for harassment for discussing his poor moderation skills, which other players were as well ( as can be seen in first evidence/witness link). Upon rejoining a player named "I_Reich_You" made a false report for someone to get banned. I said, in a chat that could not be seen by Reich "He didn't even do anything faggot" a word that is not explicitly stated or even implied can't be said by the server and website rules. I was then accordingly banned (after 3 botched attempted, mind you Guilty had accidentally gagged and banned people already, having to undo it several rounds) for the claims of harassment. No warning, clearly wasn't harassment as it was not spoken or heard by the offending player, nor was it continued or consistent (I had not conversed with Reich before) to be considered ongoing "harassment".

The thread showing Guilty being very liberal with commands was locked erroneously, as it states the gag was valid, as I had been gagged before. Not only was the gag before, stated by other mods to be for using foul language (which was again, not stated or implied on the rules, and was only told by Bahamas and Polt after me and SEVERAL others were gagged and asked to stop) and of a huge gap of time before his, his was, as seen in the screenshots for "mic spam", which again, I had not done all night or at that moment he did. Notice no one in chat telling me to stop/quit it or calling for me to be muted. I was just talking in-game. Also in these logs and as stated by Tupacala in his thread, there is no record of me continuing to use the n-word (the offending word Bahamas and Polt wished me to stop saying) after being ungagged.

Thirdly, Guilty speedily jumped off the game to make sure to deny the appeal of a ban he himself made. He did not even touch on the fact he did infact act upon Reich's baseless ban request, or anything in the appeal, just that he wasn't going to appeal it (which shouldn't be his job, as he made the ban, so of course he wouldn't appeal it. As the behavior and comments in Tupacala's thread, why would someone so assured in their power undo a ban he could justify, regardless of if the logic made sense afterwards?

In the evidence you will see 3 threads providing evidence against Guilty, and poor management of rectifying mistakes once evidence (some even BY GUILTY HIMSELF) proved statements made false. As well as the locking of a thread providing evidence against Guilty that contradicts Guilty's own statements in my appeal.

If you also want to check the logs (which clearly you won't until Tupacala or Guilty himself bring them before you) my karma was solid and clean. I played fairly and never RDM'd or even killed innocents. I was singled out by Guilty and banned for reasons that are disproven in his own freaking pictures. YOU CAN LITERALLY SEE IN THE PICTURE HE POSTED I AM DEAD AND REICH IS ALIVE. It's maddening because his own pictures continue to show what Tupacala and I are saying.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. OneCome

OneCome New Member

Also the other thread was locked simply because of my ban being "valid" (which it isn't by his own comments and proof, contradicting the statement for why it was closed) when Tupacala's picture shows more than my gagging, but the gagging of others, the banning of others, and other erranous commands (as well as undoing them when called out enough). You locked it over one issue which is disproven by Guilty's own admission of fact, and ignored everything else in it.

It's really frustrating, I love this server yet I am so dumbfounded by these events and their blatant mishandling, where the mods are literally providing evidence against themselves.

3. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

Considering that @Polt<3 @Brahma and than finally @Guilty had all previously either Muted, gagged, or kicked you for harrasment of other players.

Considering your claims that "faggot, cunt, and nigger" are not in our rules so you can not ban for these is inaccurate. These words are considered offensive and can be classified as harrassment, hence why you were issued a harrassment ban. The mods that I mentioned above had asked that you NOT USE the words that you were using. Please know that the fact that other staff members ishued the gags and mutes does not mean that guilty couldnt act the final punishment.

So I am going to lock this report and mark it invalid.

Now so you do not feel that I am being biased against you or anything I am going to be tagging @Sinz and @Event Horizon to look over this if they so wish. And if any other admins want to say anything they can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.