Invalid Report against Grimmygod

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Stunner9913, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stunner9913

Stunner9913 New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Grimmygod
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:40753918
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:67183650
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    Dust 2
    Which Round:
    the second to last round to last round
    Time of Occurence:
    the second to last round to the last round
    Reason For Report:
    I was reported by Grimmygod himself for accidentally hitting someone with a barrel for 10 damage when he slayed me without a chance to respond. My main argument is in the logs and report file. Although his conduct may not have necessarily been against the rules, I believe it was very unprofessional and unfair as he ordered me slain before I was even dead and only gave me 15 seconds to respond to the report before I was slain. Thank you for your time. -Stunner9913​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    The logs are there and have my report filed along the with the 10 damage I gave to another player.​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@GrimmyGod will respond as soon as he can. His admin, @Salisian will finish this report off when all sides have been addressed.

3. GrimmyGod

GrimmyGod VIP

This one is pretty strait forward. You admitted to the damage above. If you type in !motd while playing or view the rules in the forums it says "Accidental RDM is still RDM." We all do it by accident here and there and we have to serve our slays, staff included.

As far as why I handled it so quickly, it was late round 6 when I joined. When you asked why I provided the logs showing you why for the slay. Sorry for any if you were upset by my pace on this.

4. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

This matter got resolved between mod and player in private. In short, Grimmy talked to him in game before the slay was served, but the report was made before all the dust settled from that conversation.

Thanks for reporting anyways!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.