Invalid Report against Gorgamel and Lavendown

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Gorgamel is corrupt, Aug 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorgamel is corrupt

Gorgamel is corrupt New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Gorgamel and Lavendown
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    (Coming)
    Your Steam ID:
    (Coming)
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Am not sure of the map, though it is one in which you spawn in a loby, an elevator, a pool, and a basement in which the traitor tester is staitoned.
    Which Round:
    1-3
    Time of Occurence:
    2:50 A.M. - 3:20 A.M.
    Reason For Report:
    I am only reporting due to the multiple occasions I have seen people complain about gorgamel, as well as my own complaint that I have recently been given the joy about sharing.

I have not too much proof as to physical evidence, as I was kicked 3 times so that I could not screenshot or record any of this by gorgamel, though, I had been denied verification on r 3dm reports on a player called lavendown who harassed me, rdm'ed me, and was slightly toxic to me in direct messages.

After this I initially reported this offense, and was not replied to, or given any reason when asked why. I then reported again on the second offense, and was told that he was not allowed to be slain, because gorgamel and lavendown both appear to have problems communicating, and interacting in social situations, and jokes made in chat. I say this, for, a kos was called by me, unto the whole map, and lavendown killed me for false kos. A slight stretch in the rules. Though no slay for lavendown after rdm #2.

3rd time, I was just killed in the beginning of the round after killing a T. By this point, I was angry for I reported Lavendown, as per usual, and nothing happen. I message Gorgamel, and say I have the last nail in your coffin, and he kicks me for harassment and threatening after I reason with him. More so, ask him how it was harassment, and receive a clinical answer from one who exhibits sights of socially depravity.

The logs will hopefully be fresh in time for this, and I do not expect much to happen, as it is difficult to influence those who foster feelings for each others in a community, though the fact that the rules were broken by Lavendown, then a punishment ignored on multiple occasions by an admin for reasons, perhaps, pertaining to a vip position, is quite unfair to the objective player on your servers.

I am truly curious as to where this goes, and await a response.

Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

I have seen this and will gather my evidence. I will tag my admin @Slicck so he can give a verdict.

3. LavenDown

LavenDown Can't touch my magiks VIP

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  4. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Hello and thank for reporting me on the forums as it gives me a chance to see if I correctly followed protocol or not. Now to the evidence.

First for the harassment, I was dealing with a report when you said an offensive thing about laven and laven asked for a warning for harassment Unforunately I don't have the screenshot of the warning as I thought I screenshotted it but I didn't.

Laven he claims you called a false kos and with out video evidence proving that you didn't, there was nothing I could do.

Now the reason for the kick was first you filed a report against lavendown as you see laven said there was a kos on you and that they didn't see or here called off so no slay. After you filed the report you then followed by saying this in admin chat. I felt offended by that and I went and gave you a kick.

Now for the ban, shortly after you came back from being kicked, you went and threatened me After saying oh you are threatening me you claimed you didn't then I told you that I was going to ban you then I proceeded in banning you for 1 day with reason being harassment as this was your third offense.

5. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

Denied, locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.