Completed Report against goku

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Harry Potter, Jan 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

Name of Staff/Player:
    goku
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:76153989
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    Teen room
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    2:30
    Reason For Report:
    loop holing And rdm​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

Ok so earlier today I identified two bodies and goku called a kos on me because he claimed to of saw it but as you can see in the video no one was around to see me kill them
    [​IMG]
    Later he claimed to be in the ''book shelves but in the video no one could of saw me from there (I have a video of him saying that if needed)​

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

@Kollin do you have anything to say regarding this report?

3. Harry Potter

Another player said he had evidence of him doing this yesterday but his friend has the video so i added him on steam but i haven't seen the video yet

4. Harry Potter

This looks a bit sketchy I think he kosed on direction

5. Kollin

Kollin Member

I was in the other room staring out but when I heard the shots I looked in saw someone shooting people then ran like a "baby' and I will admit that then I saw that he was the one who checked the two people. And I saw the name of said detective as well so which he was one of the people I saw there. So when he died I knew it must be Harry Potter. Because one moment I saw the detective alive with harry potter then one moment later I saw him dead getting checked by Harry Potter.

6. Harry Potter

In my video it shows nobody in that area. And you waited a hole 10 seaconds to call the Kos? And the seacond video

7. Kollin

Kollin Member

The reason i waited is because I was running and I was waiting to see who was the person who killed the other I didnt know at first if you kill him or he killed you, Or someone else kill both of you.

8. Kollin

Kollin Member

Also I dont know what other video you are talking about it was probably the one that Biostars friend showed me. And I saw his head then when he walked up i saw his name.

9. Harry Potter

Did you actually see him shot or just the direction

10. Kollin

Kollin Member

What I saw is I saw him pull out a draganov and then I heard I draganov shot and him hurry and switch it back.

11. Harry Potter

You just contradicted yourself one you say "I saw his Head than you saw his name" than you say you saw him pull the dragonauv and than switch back quickly.

12. Harry Potter

It looks like you watched the video than made up this response

13. Kollin

Kollin Member

I watched the video yesterday so what about it I didnt make up that I wouldnt Kos because of suspicioun also i saw his head then his name (and Draganov).

14. Harry Potter

(the star of the vid is me trying to find you on the fourms) This is a video of probably 2 rounds after the original events where you killed me for "planting a C4" But the logs show i didn't and this video clearly shows that my t buddy planted it after i was up there and that I never heard or saw a c4

15. Kollin

Kollin Member

And you came from near where the c4 was and right when you came up the vents I heard it and there was no on else in sight ofc im gonna say it was you it litterally looked so obvious. But that was a pure accident it was just bad timing on your part. It seemed like you planted it for sure that is the only reason I kosed you.

16. Harry Potter

So you admit suspicion kill? because it wasn't planted when I came up.

17. Harry Potter

Either way let's let the admins decide I think we've provide both sides unless the admins have more questions

18. Harry Potter

Even if this report is ruled just killing on suspicion instead of loop hole trolling I would HIGHLY recommend reading the extended rules @Kollin As Earlier today you got into a argument over someone killing you because you killed a inno that was shooting at you and you said Since the inno shot at you first the other player couldn't kill you for it. But even if you read the motd it says killing a inno is kos no matter the circumstances are.

And than you said " Harry Potter Stop being so salty" because i corrected you And than said "STFU Harry Potter" when i tried to explain why its not rdm

19. Harry Potter

20. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You sound pretty confident about this, but you're no where to be seen in the video Harry provided. Why? Where were you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.