Completed Report against Glyph

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by ADϟHD, Jan 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ADϟHD

ADϟHD VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Glyph
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:7095639
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:66039272
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    dolls
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:
    8:30Pm
    Reason For Report:
    I was reported by Lejon asking "why I killed him." I stated "learn how to throw a harpoon."

And here are the screenshots of Glyph adding a slay, leaving before I can tell him to actually look, and then Lejon admitting it. Next time be a better mod and actually investigate.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

3. audrey

audrey batty VIP

This one is... yeah, okay, this one's my bad.

I left because I had an issue where all my models were errors (which happens sometimes if the game doesn't load correctly) and rejoined shortly after. However, I didn't read the logs thoroughly enough and missed the spot where Lejon had purchased a harpoon, and the DS showed only Lejon walking about with a crowbar while you, presumably, tried to get closer to Lejon to attack him.

I apologize for the false slay and will serve a slay myself accordingly.

4. Phillisss

Phillisss Banned

Including my evidence from this post: Here
    It seems Glyph deleted his post mentioning it was a duplicate. This was the original report filed on @Glyph then @ADHD posted his making it the duplicate. However, for me this is fine as his includes some additional evidence. This can be seen from the time stamps of each post a fact Glyph may have missed.

5. audrey

audrey batty VIP

I deleted my post mentioning it was a duplicate because Ryan wanted to clean things up and edited his post accordingly. I considered yours the duplicate because you were not the affected player and this report contained more evidence; it was not related to which was posted first, but which was more relevant.

6. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Seeing as this has resolved itself nicely, Glyph will serve a slay for a false slay. I'll advise them to keep a recording at all times to make these things much easier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.