Completed Report against Giruti

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Shinigami, Nov 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shinigami

Shinigami Active Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Giruti
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:53065181
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    De_dust
    Which Round:
    dont know
    Time of Occurence:
    11pm-12am pst
    Reason For Report:
    Buildergaming had killed me for attempted prop killing when I had not thrown a prop. I reported him but he was not slain because Giruti had said that swinging a prop at high velocity is traitorous.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I've spoken with the admins so they will give their verdict regarding this report.

I've informed you that swinging a prop at a player at a high velocity is indeed a traitorous act and you were killed for it. This act is indeed correct and the admins share this point of view with myself. However, the first admin I spoke with was @Disruptionz so he will give his verdict to end this report to see whether I was correct or incorrect.

3. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Let me pull up the rules. This post will be edited when I find the right rule.

Edit: Can't find a rule where it states that but as Giruti said, his admin told him I can kill for that.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  4. On this server, throwing and swinging props at high velocity in the direction of players is considered traitorous in the form of T-Baiting, as it could easily damage a player.

In this case, if a player kills you for this reason, and you claim otherwise, then we take it as word vs word, unless sufficient proof is provided from the side of the plaintiff or the staff member present views the incident and sees it is contradictory to the claims put forth.

@Giruti was in the right to not issue a slay since we cannot take one player's word over another.

Report: Invalid
    Topic: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.