Completed Report against GAZ and Almighty pickles

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Harry Potter, Dec 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

Name of Staff/Player:
    GAZ and Almighty pickles
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    (GAZ)STEAM_0:1:28584083 and Almighty Pickles STEAM_0:0:35223349
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    innocent motel
    Which Round:
    2 or 3
    Time of Occurence:
    9:00
    Reason For Report:
    Mass rdm for GAZ and almighty pickles for trolling and insighting mass rdm​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Harry Potter

3. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

GAZ has been banned, however I can't do anything for @Almighty Pickles because this requires admin's discretion

For easier reference:
    [​IMG]

4. Harry Potter

Thank you

5. I saw couple of people spamming NO MODS NO RULES themselves few days ago and I never saw them get punished for it. Just because people RDM when someone says MASS RDM ROUND in chat doesn't mean they should be liable for it, afterall I also spammed it on my traitor rounds and during minigames, so I mostly see it as traitorious act, if people do RDM it's their own fault for listening and reading what others have to say about it, most intelligent people would ignore it and actually play according to the rules.

6. Harry Potter

I dont care about the ''No mods no rules'' but you added ''Mass rdm to it''

7. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

Thank you again Harry Potter for reporting these players.

After speaking with an administrator (@BmTron), we have decided that one instance of this is not enough to warrant a punishment. However, if you have more evidence of him encouraging RDM and promoting "No Mod No Rules" within the servers, please present it, even though it won't do much at the moment. This will still be held against him if Almighty Pickles decides to "Troll" again.

To @Almighty Pickles
    This is a small warning for trolling and you should avoid doing anything like this again in the future. Encouraging RDM can be seen as trolling/toxic behaviour and some administrators might not take this lightly. I suggest you change your binds to something more appropriate which doesn't involve encouraging others to break the rules.

You are still encouraging others to break rules when saying "Mass RDM Rounds". If someone RDMs during this round, they will be held responsible for their actions. But what you did, could still be punishable by admins.
    Fun rounds is fine, there's not a lot of rules to be broken or anything that could ruin the fun of others.
    Traitor rounds are no different than any other rounds. If you want innocents to kill each other, call false KOSes instead.

Leaving this report open for Almighty Pickle's response and @BmTron if she has any input.

Report: Valid

8. Harry Potter

Thanks

9. My lesson is learned and I'll stop trolling for future references.

10. pup

pup Princess Pup

Thanks for understanding and compromising with us. I'll lock this now since you both are alright with the outcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.